Viacom adding 14 channels to Pluto TV

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
PlutoTV should have a channel that runs all dubbed Pokemon anime episodes in original Japanese broadcast order.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
New channels have been added
55 Pluto TV Reaction
176 Bounce XL
180 Fuse Beat
189 K-Content by C J ENM
460 Black Throwbacks
741 Real Madrid tv

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
The Christmas channels are gone.

4 new channels added
156 Drew Barrymore Show channel airs Drew Barrymore Show , replaces the Dr.Oz channel

952 Acapulco Shore (Spanish)airs Acapulco Shore
985 BBC Kids (personally really like this addition) BBC kid shows for ages 1-12 but also fun for the family

987 Niños por BBC Kids, BBC kids in Spanish

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I like how they pick up random shows that never had a chance to air in the like this show "Olliver's Adentures"

Screenshot (37).png

Also since CBS News Miami launched yesterday (first time I've seen them launch a local one a Monday) I expect it to be Pluto TV sometime this week. I wonder if they will do like they did Baltimore and screw up their alphabet thing again or put in the proper spot between CBS News Los Angeles (1026) and CBS News Minnesota (1028)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Some Channel Removed this time
The 24/7 "Wings" Channel and Chassy are gone

Added
CBS Miami - and it's in between LA and Minnesota keeping the alphabetical order theme -1027
Vevo True School Hip Hop- 880

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
They are adding 7 new channels through March, instead of one day dump of channels it's staggered.

March 1 Heartland (the Canadian long running drama) , Vevo Retro Rock

March 2: Black Classics , Classic TV Families

March 7: G4 Select

March 10 : More TV Sitcoms

sometime in March : Waypoint TV ( an outdoors channel)

Updated : March 2nd : They've removed the CNET and Game Spot Channels. (funfact: CNET was owned by CBS until 2020, Channel was on Pluto before Viacom bought Pluto or CBS)

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Interesting how they slowed down on channel additions, anyway Waypoint TV was added, yesterday in Sports on Channel 756

Mr Chilean

Now on the occasion of the news of the relaunch of Pluto TV in Canada (as a joint venture with Corus), one of my doubts is like this, which will be the next country to be part of the international expansion of Pluto TV? Australia/New Zealand (reason: Network Ten), Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Central Europe (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania), Japan or South Africa?

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Pluto Made some changes today
first off they have reorganized the channel line up and now more 4 digit channel numbers
the categories have been modified still movies, news + Opinion , Crime, Reality, now there's a game show section, new section: daytime TV, Comedy and Classic TV still exist, Home and Food have been split up, Lifestyle+ Culture (explore has been merged into this) along with Faith section.

Two new channels added Judge Judy and Let's Make a Deal

coming in August : Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune Pluto TV Launches Free Streaming Channels For ‘Judge Judy’, ‘Let’s Make A Deal’; ‘Wheel Of Fortune’, ‘Jeopardy’ To Follow August 1

Mandouga

The Let’s Make a Deal channel is the worst of all the channels they’ve given everyone. It’s just reruns of the current show. It’s as though Monty Hall doesn’t even exist (without Monty, “Television’s big dealer”, the show wouldn’t even exist at all). There’s a “Price is Right” channel with reruns of Bob Barker era episodes, so why can’t anyone have reruns of the era of episodes with the host/co-producer that started it all?

As they say on the internet, “[They] had one job…”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
The Let’s Make a Deal channel is the worst of all the channels they’ve given everyone. It’s just reruns of the current show. It’s as though Monty Hall doesn’t even exist (without Monty, “Television’s big dealer”, the show wouldn’t even exist at all). There’s a “Price is Right” channel with reruns of Bob Barker era episodes, so why can’t anyone have reruns of the era of episodes with the host/co-producer that started it all?

As they say on the internet, “[They] had one job…”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the rights are split Fremantle produces the current series so they made a deal with Pluto to run the current series, they also own the rights to all of Price is Right. Last year Let's Make a Deal's IP was bought by Lemois and Glass, I think they own the original series and the rights to the format that Fremantle has to lease from them for the current series. For Monty Hall series they might have to ....make a deal... with Lemois and Glass.

Zorak Masaki

Do the Wheel and Jeopardy eps have older (80s-2000s) episodes or is it just the more current stuff? Wouldnt mind seeing the 80s Wheel with the shopping rounds (the Chuck Woolery eps are sadly lost media).

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune Channels launched today , Jeopardy seems to be airing season 32 (2015) and Wheel of Fortune is airing 2017 episodes.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
New Channels coming in September

September 1st : 00's Replay : a movie channel devoted to movies from the start of the 21st century also
“The Ed Sullivan Show.” a channel devoted to episodes of the Ed Sullivan Show 24/7

September 13: CSI: NY and CSI: Miami get 24 hour channels

September 24 : 60 Minutes the channel , 10,080 minutes of 60 minutes each week

September 26: The Rachael Ray Show and Hallmark Movies and More

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts