Viacom launching Nick and NickJr Channels on PlutoTV on May 1st

kanc

Which channels?
He's referring which Nickelodeon channels interest you or not? But I think I recalled you said previously you miss classic shows airing on NickPluto back in 2019, like All That (classic 90s ones), Clarissa, Kenan and Kel, etc.. . Sadly nowadays isn't like that anymore. This can be shown on paramount plus. I'm not sure why pluto tv exists if now they're not going to air variety anymor like 2019. The downside for what I remember was repeating same episodes like 10ish episodes for one season.

According to pluto tv guide, Sun Jul 10 AGAIN NickPluto airing Are You Afraid of the Dark (2019) reboot season 1 (3 episodes), instead of season 2.

kanc

NickPluto today has SpongeBob marathon since today is 4th of July

kanc

Young Dylan joins NickPluto schedule starting tomorrow, and also according to PLuto tvguide, Saturday now has Young Dylan marathon (replacing FOP, that had been recently airing every Saturdays for past months).

In fact FOP no longer showing for NickPluto this time (it's still on NickLatinoPluto) In fact FOP was already off the lineup for Nicktoons network weeks or months ago. FOP can still be available on Paramount plus.

kanc

Today NickPluto is airing SpongeBob - Best of Karate compilation episodes in a loop.

NickJrPluto today is NOT airing a marathon, but it looks like Max and Ruby is back on NickJrPluto only airing ninja episodes related along with other shows also airing ninja related episodes

Last edited:

kanc

So it looks like Fairly OddParents is not off for NickPluto after all, airs every Saturdays. Today now is streaming on NickPluto. Last Saturday pre-empted for Young Dylan marathon one time only.

Friday Jul 29 NickPluto SpongeBob marathon, just season 1 episodes.

Last edited:

kanc

Today NickPluto has iCarly (original) marathon.
Fri Aug 5 NickPluto has SpongeBob marathon
Sun Aug 7 NickPluto has Loud House marathon, and one Casagrandes episode for vacation related episodes.

UPDATE: Apparently Fridays NickPluto has SpongeBob marathon is permanent at least for now.

Last edited:

SG-17

I've been noticing that Legends of the Hidden Temple has been airing on the "No Parents Allowed" PlutoTV channel.

kanc

I've been noticing that Legends of the Hidden Temple has been airing on the "No Parents Allowed" PlutoTV channel.
NickGame shows, including Double Dare 2018 version, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader 2019 version, Keep it Spotless, etc has ALWAYS been airing on No Parents Allowed. It's been like this since Oct 2021. It's nothing new.

Last edited:

kanc

So Sunday Loud House marathon on NickPluto seem permanent at least for now airing same vacation episodes along with The Casagrandes.

kanc

NickPluto guide shows SpongeBob marathon but Loud House marathon is airing today

kanc

Looks like today marathon is now SpongeBob marathon for NickPluto...

kanc

NickPluto today airing SpongeBob The Best of Karate on loop.

Max and ruby seems to be back on nickjr pluto channel weekdays likely....

Starting Sun Sept 4, has iCarly marathon on NickPluto

kanc

As started last week Fairly OddParents returned back airing weekdays in addition to airing Saturdays on NickPluto.

Tomorrow for this week Big Nate shorts will air on NickPluto.

On Thurs Sept 8 NickPluto will air Star Trek: Prodigy, first 8 episodes in a loop

Fridays are always in SpongeBob marathon on NickPluto

Saturdays marathon FOP, Sundays marathon iCarly (original) on NickPluto

kanc

NickJrPLuto schedule is now different today at least for now: apparently they're airing food related episodes since new show Tiny Chef Show is premiering new series today 11:30am on Nick. PAW Patrol finally make first appearance on NickJrPluto

8:30am-9:30am Blue's Clues
9:30am Wallykazam
10am-11am Peppa Pig
11am-12pm Blaze and the Monster Machines
12pm-1pm PAW Patrol
1pm Top Wing
1:30pm-2:30pm Bubble Guppies
(cycle goes on)

Last edited:

kanc

Today's NickJrPLuto schedule is different.. also due to airing treasure event thingy, new episodes Santiago airing on Nick currently weekdays this week. (Don't know if this is just today or this week..)

NickJrPLuto
8:30am Bubble Guppies
9am Blue's Clues
9:30am The Adv of Paddington
10am-11am Peppa Pig
11am-12:30pm Blaze
12:30pm-2pm Top Wing
2pm Santiago of the Seas
(cycle continues on)

Last edited:

kanc

So it looks like NickJrPluto schedule is permanent at least for now. Airing now normal

Wallykazam used to air are off the schedule. As The Adv of Paddington takes Wallykazam slot.

harry580

I wonder if Pluto tv can air some shows like my life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom, the x's, rocket power, tak and the power of juju, making fiends (the nicktoons series), back to the barnyard & mighty b

Moe

I wonder if Pluto tv can air some shows like my life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom, the x's, rocket power, tak and the power of juju, making fiends (the nicktoons series), back to the barnyard & mighty b
Yes but their schedule is very, very, very random and it isn't fixed like cable TV schedules.

I'm not fan of FAST because of shorter schedule and no DVR.

kanc

According to nickjr pluto airing today, looks like old Blue's Clues is off the lineup being replaced by Blue's Clues & You! (reboot of Blue's Clues).

That old show had been airing since pluto started in 2019 until Oct 2022. Sad for it to leave off the lineup.

At least the older show is only on NickJrPluto Latin, but it's dubbed in Spanish

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts