What If SLAM! Continued?

Otakuninja2006

Had SLAM! continued, Powerpuff Girls Z would be released in the United States for sure.
Why would Nick air a Anime based on a CN property, it doesn’t make any sense
Exactly, that would be dumb. PPGZ will air on Cartoon Network ITTL.
Nope. At least not yet- watch this space. For now, the most she has is punk rock overtones. And no, no male cohost(with the exception of Gruff, her dog). Sam can be a girl name, too. (For instance, Sam Puckett from iCarly)
Ohh......

Kinda like this?:
ddx6940-40fe827e-3dad-4de8-99d0-c9ec43c93024.jpg

If so, then the new Sam would be someone I'd have a childhood crush on, and I'm sure a lot of other boys(and girls) would too, and I would say something about those toxic fans for a certain site, but I don't wanna get in any trouble......

If she was attractive...

And I know that Sam is a gender-neutral name.

Otakuninja2006

I have a new idea for SLAM!

8:00: Rocket Power
8:30: Medabots
9:00: Yu-Gi-Oh!
9:30: Invader Zim

Here, the block instead launches in August 2001 with Rocket Power, Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Invader Zim as it's launch programs.

Streaker Prower

Well during this Site's Extended Shutdown, I decided to rework my Nickelodeon SLAM! Lineup, into a version of Jetix that aired on Nickelodeon, since I'm currently working on my "What if Saban was acquired by Viacom in 2001" AU. So... LETTZ A GO!

Starting with the Summer 2001 Launch Lineup, which started as a Saturday morning Block called Nickelodeon SLAM!:

7:00 AM - Medabots
7:30 AM - Invader Zim
8:00 AM - Zoids: New Century Zero
8:30 AM - Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue
9:00 AM - Cybersix
9:30 AM - Beast Machines: Transformers
10:00 AM - Digimon
10:30 AM - GaoGaiGar: The King of Braves

NOTES: Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and Digimon are Repeats, and The King of Braves GaoGaiGar was initially licensed by Hasbro, Inc. with a Dub by The Ocean Group ITTL (GaoGaiGar did get a new dub done in New York once Pioneer/Geneon licensed that and the GGG Final OVA, Meanwhile in Singapore, Kids Central had their own dub made in Hong Kong that was also shown on Animax Asia and in 2022, Paramount+ made a Redub that was done in LA)

By Spring 2002, The Lineup Was...
8:30 AM - Power Rangers Time Force
9:00 AM - Shinzo
9:30 AM - Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2001)
10:00 AM - Crush Gear Turbo
10:30 AM - Digimon
11:00 AM - NASCAR Racers
11:30 AM - GaoGaiGar: The King of Braves

NOTES: More Saban Shows enter the Lineup, LR is replaced by Reruns of Time Force, and Shinzo only lasted for 5 Weeks in the Spring before being replaced by a Second Showing of Zoids. Crush Gear Turbo which was Licensed by Cinar (Yes, The Same People behind Arthur, AYAOTD, Busy World of Richard Scary and that Canadian Pebble Brat) ITTL lasted the Entire Spring but due to the Low Sales of the Toyline by Mattel (Which were imported from Bandai), It was initially cancelled on Nick with the rest of the Episodes that Cinar dubbed being released on the Sony Wonder Home Video Releases or airing in other countries such as Canada and the United Kingdon (Which is where the Dub founded its success there as one of the Launch Shows of the CBBC Channel)

In Summer 2002, One Hell of a "Slight" Lineup Change:
7:00 AM - Beyblade
7:30 AM - Medabots
8:00 AM - Invader Zim
9:00 AM - Super Duper Sumos
9:30 AM - Butt Ugly Martians
10:00 AM - Speed Racer X
11:00 AM - Transformers Robots in Disguise (2001)
11:30 AM - Zoids: Chaotic Century

NOTES: While it had some Slight Tweaks, Summer 2002's Lineup was just Awful especially no thanks to Super Duper Sumos, Speed Racer X and Butt Ugly Martains, But at least Zoids: Chaotic Century and Beyblade came to brightened up this disater. Also this is around the time when Escaflowne, Mon Colle Knights and Magic Knight Rayearth began airing Sunday Nights on TEENick and TMS' Anapanman began airing on Nick Jr. and Noggin

Fall 2002:
8:30 AM - Power Rangers Wild Force
10:00 AM - Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
10:30 AM - Digimon Frontier
11:00 AM - Transformers Armada

NOTES: This was a Necessarily Big Improvement for the Block, And it was all thanks to the Introduction of Power Rangers Wild Force (Which Nick and CBS Kidz nabbed after Fox Kids was replaced by FoxBox), Digimon Froniter and Transformers Armada. And Speaking of 4Kids, In an Effort for a more Serious Lineup, Nickelodeon decided to acquire the Broadcasting Rights to Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. These shows premiered around the same time Pokémon, Shin-Chan, Cubix and Yu-Gi-Oh! began airing during Weekday Afternoons on the Network, when Kim Possible (Which was picked up by Nick ITTL) moved to Friday Nights replacing Chalk Zone's Slot, and when Totally Spies (Which was imported from France) and Constant Payne began airing on Saturday Nights.

Winter 2003:
8:30 AM - Power Rangers Ninja Storm
9:00 AM - Crush Gear Turbo
9:30 AM - Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
10:00 AM - Butt Ugly Martians

NOTES: Power Rangers Ninja Storm Premieres (And Viacom decided to move the Production of Power Rangers to New Zealand for Money Saving Purposes) and Crush Gear Turbo returns thanks to the Home Video sales and the success of the Show on CBBC in the UK (However Cinar didn't dubbed the Final Episodes of Turbo nor it's Sequel, Crush Gear Nitro due to Cinar's Fraud Scanal), also SDS is thankfully gone.

Spring 2003:
9:30 AM - Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
10:00 AM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
11:30 AM - Gadget and the Gadgetinis

NOTES: Inspector Gadget comes back to Nickelodeon with the SIP Animation (Which was later turned into Nickelodeon's France Studio) produced Gadget and the Gadgetinis (While it was still produced by DIC), however SLAM! Viewers had a similar situation to what Toonami fans had when Hamtaro was brought to the Block, Also Nickelodeon revives the Ninja Turtles with a new series (This was before Viacom bought Mirage Comics in 2009), thankfully replacing BUM (don't you dare laugh nor come up with any dirty jokes) in it's timeslot. Also Payne moves from Saturday Night Nickelodeon to Sunday Nights on TeeNick once All Grown Up! joined to the Saturday Night Lineup. This was all happening when TMS Entertainment was trying to pitch Sonic X to American Companies, and Nickelodeon/Saban was the most interested in Acquiring the English Rights to the Show. (The Others were ADV, Funimation, Geneon, 4Kids, Nelvana and DiC)

Which that Ultimately Leads to the Summer 2003 Lineup:
9:00 AM - Sonic X
9:30 AM - Daigunder

NOTES: Sonic X (ITTL dubbed by Saban although it was still dubbed in New York) and Daigunder premiered replacing Crush Gear and Spider-Man. Also much like with GaoGaiGar, Hasbro released the Daigunder Toys under the Transformers moniker.

Fall 2003:
7:30 AM - My Life as a Teenage Robot
9:30 AM - Cubix
10:30 AM - Daigunder

NOTES: Cubix moved to Saturdays to air it's Second Season (Which was far behind the CBS Saturday Morning Broadcasts) and Also My Life As A Teenage Robot Premieres to have some Girl Power on the Block.

Winter 2004:
7:00 AM - Beyblade V-Force
8:30 AM - Power Rangers Dino Thunder
11:00 AM - Transformers Energon

NOTES: Ninja Storm was replaced by Dino Thunder, Beyblade was succeeded by V-Force, And Armada was succeeded by *Cough* Energon *Cough*. This was the First Lineup of the Block under the Jetix Branding with it launching on Valentines Day that year, and Nickelodeon having a Huge Ad Campaign promoting the Rebrand.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

Well during this Site's Extended Shutdown, I decided to rework my Nickelodeon SLAM! Lineup, into a version of Jetix that aired on Nickelodeon, since I'm currently working on my "What if Saban was acquired by Viacom in 2001" AU. So... LETTZ A GO!

Starting with the Summer 2001 Launch Lineup, which started as a Saturday morning Block called Nickelodeon SLAM!:

NOTES: Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and Digimon are Repeats, and The King of Braves GaoGaiGar was initially licensed by Hasbro, Inc. with a Dub by The Ocean Group ITTL (GaoGaiGar did get a new dub done in New York once Pioneer/Geneon licensed that and the GGG Final OVA, Meanwhile in Singapore, Kids Central had their own dub made in Hong Kong that was also shown on Animax and in 2022, Paramount+ made a Redub that was done in LA)

NOTES: More Saban Shows enter the Lineup, LR is replaced by Reruns of Time Force, and Shinzo only lasted for 5 Weeks in the Spring before being replaced by a Second Showing of Zoids. Crush Gear Turbo which was Licensed by Cinar (Yes, The Same People behind Arthur, AYAOTD, Busy World of Richard Scary and that Canadian Pebble Brat) ITTL lasted the Entire Spring but due to the Low Sales of the Toyline by Mattel (Which were imported from Bandai), It was initially cancelled on Nick with the rest of the Episodes that Cinar dubbed being released on the Sony Wonder Home Video Releases or airing in other countries such as Canada and the United Kingdon (Which is where the Dub founded its success there as one of the Launch Shows of the CBBC Channel)

NOTES: While it had some Slight Tweaks, Summer 2002's Lineup was just Awful especially no thanks to Super Duper Sumos, Speed Racer X and Butt Ugly Martains, But at least Zoids: Chaotic Century and Beyblade came to brightened up this disater. Also this is around the time when Escaflowne, Mon Colle Knights and Magic Knight Rayearth began airing Sunday Nights on TEENick and TMS' Anapanman began airing on Nick Jr. and Noggin

Fall 2002:
10:00 AM - Ultraman Tiga

NOTES: This was a Necessarily Big Improvement for the Block, And it was all thanks to the Introduction of Power Rangers Wild Force (Which Nick and CBS Kidz nabbed after Fox Kids was replaced by FoxBox), Digimon Froniter and Transformers Armada. And Speaking of 4Kids, In an Effort for a more Serious Lineup, Nickelodeon decided to acquire the Broadcasting Rights to the 4Kids Dub of Ultraman Tiga, with the Nick Broadcast being more Violent compared to the FoxBox broadcasts. These shows premiered around the same time Pokémon, Shin-Chan, Cubix and Yu-Gi-Oh! began airing during Weekday Afternoons on the Network, when Kim Possible (Which was picked up by Nick ITTL) moved to Friday Nights replacing Chalk Zone's Slot, and when Totally Spies (Which was imported from France) and Constant Payne began airing on Saturday Nights.

Winter 2003:
9:30 AM - Ultraman Tiga

NOTES: Power Rangers Ninja Storm Premieres (And Viacom decided to move the Production of Power Rangers to New Zealand for Money Saving Purposes) and Crush Gear Turbo returns thanks to the Home Video sales and the success of the Show on CBBC in the UK (However Cinar didn't dubbed the Final Episodes of Turbo nor it's Sequel, Crush Gear Nitro due to Cinar's Fraud Scanal), also SDS is thankfully gone.

Spring 2003:

NOTES: Inspector Gadget comes back to Nickelodeon with the SIP Animation produced Gadget and the Gadgetinis, however SLAM! Viewers had a similar situation to what Toonami fans had when Hamtaro was brought to the Block, Also Nickelodeon revives the Ninja Turtles with a new series (This was before Viacom bought Mirage Comics in 2009), thankfully replacing BUM (don't you dare laugh nor come up with any dirty jokes) in it's timeslot. Also Payne moves from Snick to TeeNick once All Grown Up! comes to the Saturday Night Lineup. This was all happening when TMS Entertainment was trying to pitch Sonic X to American Companies, and Nickelodeon/Saban was the most interested in Acquiring the English Rights to the Show.

NOTES: Sonic X (ITTL dubbed by Saban although it was still dubbed in New York) and Daigunder premiered replacing Crush Gear and Ultraman. Also much like with GaoGaiGar, Hasbro released the Daigunder Toys under the Transformers moniker.

Fall 2003:

NOTES: Cubix moved to Saturdays to air it's Second Season (Which was far behind the CBS Saturday Morning Broadcasts) and Also My Life As A Teenage Robot Premieres to have some Girl Power on the Block.

Winter 2004:

NOTES: Ninja Storm was replaced by Dino Thunder, Beyblade was succeeded by V-Force, And Armada was succeeded by *Cough* Energon *Cough*. This was the First Lineup of the Block under the Jetix Branding with it launching on Valentines Day that year, and Nickelodeon having a Huge Ad Campaign promoting the Rebrand.
That's cool, and considering OTL's events that Viacom was actually interested in buying Fox Family, I myself was trying to come up with ideas on if that have happened.

SLAM! on Nickelodeon

Fall 2002
7:00: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
7:30: Rocket Power
8:00: Digimon Frontier
8:30: Transformers: Armada
9:00: My Life as a Teenage Robot
9:30: Power Rangers Time Force

Winter 2003
9:00: Buffy: The Animated Slayer Chronicles
9:30: Power Rangers Time Force/Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Spring 2003
8:30: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
9:30: Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Summer 2003
9:00: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series

Fall 2003
7:30: Totally Spies!
8:00: Sonic X
9:00: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Winter 2004
9:30: Power Rangers Ninja Storm/Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Spring 2004
6:00: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
6:30: Duel Masters
7:00: Totally Spies!
7:30: Danny Phantom
8:00: Transformers: Energon
8:30: Power Rangers Dino Thunder
9:30: Buffy: The Animated Slayer Chronicles
10:00: Megas XLR
10:30: Invader Zim

To be continued........

Streaker Prower

Cool Lineups There:

Anyway, here is part 2 of my SLAM/Jetix Lineup, representing Spring 2004 through Summer 2007:

Spring 2004:
11:30 AM - Danny Phantom

NOTE: Dany Phantom premiered during the 2004 Kids Choice Awards, though It would start airing episodes on the block the following Saturday, replacing Gadget and The Gadgetinis (Although that wouldn't be the last time Jetix would acquire a Cartoon from France as Totally Spies! and Martin Mystery were also airing on the CBS Family and Nicktoons Network versions of the Block)

Summer 2004:
7:00 AM - Transformers Energon
7:30 AM - Digimon Frontier
8:00 AM - Danny Phantom
8:30 AM - Beyblade V-Force
9:00 AM - My Life as A Teenage Robot
9:30 AM - Invader Zim
10:00 AM - Winx Club
10:30 AM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
11:00 AM - Sonic X
11:30 AM - Power Rangers Dino Thunder

NOTE: After a Big Success in Italy, Winx Club made it's Debut in the United States on Nickelodeon (Winx wouldn't air on Nickelodeon in the US until 2011 IRL) Although Saban had to make changes to the dub to make it well... like what 4Kids was doing with their dubs of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! on Kids' WB! and their Infamous English Dub of One Piece on their FoxBox (Later 4Kids TV) programing block. On top of that, Saban decided to not use the Montreal-Based Actors from the Cinelume dub of Winx Club and replaced them with actors that were working in New York at the time (Which is where Viacom's Headquarters is located at), a similar thing happened when Saban acquired the License to Sonic X as they replaced the Dreamcast-Era Actors (Which they also replaced them in the Games in 2005) with more New York-Based one (Despite some actors from the Dreamcast Era Games wanted to Relocate to do the Dub)

Fall 2004
7:30 AM - Dragon Booster
9:30 AM - Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

NOTES: Fall 2004 saw the debuts of 2 Jetix Originals, Dragon Booster (Which was imported from Canada's CBC), and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! "Quite a Mouthful" (Which was the first time that Jetix worked with Nickelodeon Animation Studios), and even though it managed to get More Teenagers on Nickelodeon, Invader Zim ended due to it being "Too Expensive to Produce". This was also around the time when Hasbro was working with SIP Animation on a series called "The Insiders" (This would later become a reboot of Action Man called A.T.O.M. - Alpha Teens on Machines). It was also around this time that SNICK wasn't doing good (Mainly thanks to Toonami moving to Saturday Nights and the Disney Channel's Saturday Night Offerings at the Time), so Nickelodeon had to retire it at the Start of the New Year, and compete with Toonami, really hard

Now the Biggest Change comes in Winter 2005 was the Move to Saturday Nights:
5:00 PM - My Life As a Teenage Robot
5:30 PM - Avatar: The Last Airbender
6:00 PM - Danny Phantom
6:30 PM - Beyblade G Revolution
7:00 PM - Dragon Booster
7:30 PM - Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
8:00 PM - Winx Club
8:30 PM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
9:00 PM - Sonic X
9:30 PM - Power Rangers S.P.D.

NOTES: Following the End of SNICK, Nickelodeon decided to fill in that Slot by moving Jetix to Saturday Nights so that they could compete with CN's Toonami (Which moved to Saturday Nights in 2004) and the Saturday Night Offerings of The Disney Channel, Also we saw the Debut of some of the best written shows on Nick, those being Avatar: The Last Airbender and Power Rangers S.P.D. (Often Considered the Best Season of Power Rangers), Plus the Final Season of the Original Beyblade Anime. And this was happening around the same time when Zoids Fuzors, Battle B-Daman and Duel Masters were brought to the former Saturday Morning timeslot of Jetix (Which it would occasionally air in that slot whenever the Kids Choice Awards are happening.)

Summer 2005
5:00 PM - Transformers Cybertron
7:00 PM - Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
7:30 PM - Dragon Booster

NOTE: With the Arrival of Transformers Cybertron, MLAATR moved to Sunday Nights on TEENick, And Move to TEENick definitely helped the show as it was paired up with Constant Payne, Kim Possible, Totally Spies, and the Live Action Offerings such as Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (Which that also aired on Nick ITTL). It was around this time that the American Exclusive Season 3 of Sonic X began airing, this was mainly it was thanks to the success of the Anime in the Non-Japanese market (Especially in the US and France), also Nickelodeon commission TMS a Season 3 mainly because Sonic The Hedgehog: Animated (Nickelodeon Animation Studios' First Collaboration with legendary animation studio Film Roman) wasn't going to premiere on Nickelodeon until Fall 2006.

Fall 2005
7:00 PM - G.I. Joe Sigma 6
8:30 PM - TMNT 2003

NOTES: Given how Transformers and Beyblade were doing well on Jetix, Hasbro decided to team up with Saban produce a new Anime-Influenced G.I. Joe Animated Series with Studio Gonzo called G.I. Joe Sigma 6. This was also around the time when SIP's A.T.O.M. - Alpha Teens on Machines premiered on the Jetix Blocks on Nicktoons TV in the UK and Nickelodeon in France, Italy, Germany and Poland (Basically the entirety of Europe). Get Ed (Another Jetix Original made by Nickelodeon Animation Studios) premiered on the Jetix Block on the Nicktoons Network as part of the Network's Rebrand in September

Winter 2006
6:30 PM - A.T.O.M. - Alpha Teens on Machines
8:30 PM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Mystic Force

NOTES: Nickelodeon Decided to rework the 2003 TMNT series by plunging it into the Future with Fast Foward, and Alpha Teens on Machines makes it American Debut, And when S.P.D. was succeeded by Mystic Force. this was also around the time when Viacom's CBS Division and Time Warner announced the merging of UPN and The WB, which would become The CW Network (And you all know what happened afterwards), It was also round the time when Cyma Zarghami became president of the newly formed ViacomCBS Kids & Family Group (which included Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, Nick Jr. Channel, TeenNick, Nicktoons, Jetix, CBS Family, TV Land, CMT, and CMT Pure Country), following the resignation of Herb Scannell from the Network on January 5, 2006.

Spring 2006
5:00 PM - G.I. Jose Sigma 6
6:30 PM - A.T.O.M.: Alpha Teens on Machines

NOTES: After a couple of months off of the lineup, Dragon Booster comes back to the Network around the time when Season 3 of Sonic X was wrapping up and when the Jetix Block on sister network CBS Family ended. This was all happening when Merger talks between ViacomCBS and Verizon were happening.

Summer 2006
5:00 PM - Dragon Booster
7:00 PM - Digimon: Data Squad
9:00 PM - Oban Star-Racers

NOTE: Oban Star-Racers (A Japanese-French Animated Series that Jetix Europe co-produced) made it's American debut after initially debuting in France on France 3. Also towards the start of September, UPN and The WB merged to become The CW with the affiliates that were not chosen to become a part of the network (Especally Fox's UPN Affiliates) becoming affiliates of News Corp's MyNetworkTV service. And this merger was bad for Kids' WB! especially for viewers of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! on that block since they were removed from the block once the 2 networks merged, which meant that both shows needed to find new homes (Yu-Gi-Oh! moved to 4KidsTV with the Capsule Monsters Miniseries and became the new home for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX after CBS Family removed their Jetix Block. while for Pokémon, it was perfect opportunity for Nickelodeon to air new episodes with the new cast)

Fall 2006
5:00 PM - Pokémon Battle Frontier
6:30 PM - A.T.O.M. Alpha Teens on Machines
7:30 PM - Get Ed

NOTES: After airing repeats of the show since 2002, Pokémon began airing new episodes of the show exclusively on Nickelodeon with Battle Frontier (This was the first season to feature the new Voice Cast by TAJ Productions), And to pair up with Pokémon, Digimon: Data Squad premiered as well. Get Ed started airing Reurns on Nickelodeon after a successful run on Nicktoons. This was also around the time when Constant Payne ended

Winter 2007
9:00 PM - Megaman Star Force
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

NOTES: Say what you say about Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, it is a steaming pile of Wet Garbage. But at least we had Once a Ranger in that Season. And after Oban ended its run on the Block, Megaman Star Force began airing on the Block.

Spring 2007
5:00 PM - My Life as a Teenage Robot
6:00 PM - El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl

NOTES: The Third Season of MLAATR began airing on Jetix after Season 2 aired on TEENick, thought this was due to the Block bringing in All Grown Up! (Which had been airing only on Sunday Afternoons at 1pm) and iCarly to the Lineup. Also El Tigre joins the Block, with Battle Frontier being succeeded by the Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl series.

Summer 2007
6:00 PM - Tak and the Power of Juju (TV series)
6:30 PM - Megaman Star Force
9:00 PM - El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

NOTES: Due the Eventual Arrival of Tak and the Power of Juju to the Block, Megaman Star Force was moved to the former slot of Alpha Teens on Machine once that ended its run.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

That's cool, and considering OTL's events that Viacom was actually interested in buying Fox Family, I myself was trying to come up with ideas on if that have happened.

SLAM! on Nickelodeon

Fall 2002
9:00: My Life as a Teenage Robot
9:30: Power Rangers Time Force

Winter 2003
9:30: Power Rangers Time Force/Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Spring 2003

Summer 2003
9:00: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series

Fall 2003

Winter 2004
9:30: Power Rangers Ninja Storm/Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Spring 2004

To be continued........
Continuing from here.........

Summer 2004:

Fall 2004:
5:00: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
5:30: Totally Spies!
6:00: Sonic X
6:30: Transformers: Energon
7:00: Megas XLR
7:30: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
8:00: My Life as a Teenage Robot
9:00: One Piece
9:30: Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
10:00: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
10:30: Skeleton Key

Winter 2005
7:00: Power Rangers Dino Thunder/Power Rangers SPD
8:00: Avatar: The Last Airbender
8:30: Buffy: The Animated Slayer Chronicles
10:00: Phantasy Star

Spring 2005
6:00: Danny Phantom
6:30: Power Rangers SPD
7:00: Zatch Bell!
10:30: s-CRY-ed

Summer 2005
6:00: Transformers: Cybertron
8:30: Megas XLR

Fall 2005
7:00: Martin Mystery
7:30: Zatch Bell!
9:30: Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo
10:00: Kamen Rider Instinct Knight
10:30: Megas XLR
11:00: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
11:30: Phantasy Star

Winter 2006
6:30: Power Rangers SPD/Power Rangers Mystic Force
11:00: Phantasy Star
11:30: Getbackers

Spring 2006
6:30: Power Rangers Mystic Force
10:30: Planet of the Apes
11:00: s-CRY-ed

Summer 2006
6:00: Power Rangers Mystic Force
6:30: Martin Mystery
7:30: Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo

To be continued..........

Otakuninja2006

Cool Lineups There:

Anyway, here is part 2 of my SLAM/Jetix Lineup, representing Spring 2004 through Summer 2007:

Spring 2004:

NOTE: Dany Phantom premiered during the 2004 Kids Choice Awards, though It would start airing episodes on the block the following Saturday, replacing Gadget and The Gadgetinis (Although that wouldn't be the last time Jetix would acquire a Cartoon from France as Totally Spies! and Martin Mystery were also airing on the CBS Family and Nicktoons Network versions of the Block)

Summer 2004:

NOTE: After a Big Success in Italy, Winx Club made it's Debut in the United States on Nickelodeon (Winx wouldn't air on Nickelodeon in the US until 2011 IRL) Although Saban had to make changes to the dub to make it well... like what 4Kids was doing with their dubs of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! on Kids' WB! and their Infamous English Dub of One Piece on their FoxBox (Later 4Kids TV) programing block. On top of that, Saban decided to not use the Montreal-Based Actors from the Cinelume dub of Winx Club and replaced them with actors that were working in New York at the time (Which is where Viacom's Headquarters is located at), a similar thing happened when Saban acquired the License to Sonic X as they replaced the Dreamcast-Era Actors (Which they also replaced them in the Games in 2005) with more New York-Based one (Despite some actors from the Dreamcast Era Games wanted to Relocate to do the Dub)

Fall 2004

NOTES: Fall 2004 saw the debuts of 2 Jetix Originals, Dragon Booster (Which was imported from Canada's CBC), and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! "Quite a Mouthful" (Which was the first time that Jetix worked with Nickelodeon Animation Studios), and even though it managed to get More Teenagers on Nickelodeon, Invader Zim ended due to it being "Too Expensive to Produce". This was also around the time when Hasbro was working with SIP Animation on a series called "The Insiders" (This would later become a reboot of Action Man called A.T.O.M. - Alpha Teens on Machines). It was also around this time that SNICK wasn't doing good (Mainly thanks to Toonami moving to Saturday Nights and the Disney Channel's Saturday Night Offerings at the Time), so Nickelodeon had to retire it at the Start of the New Year, and compete with Toonami, really hard

NOTES: Following the End of SNICK, Nickelodeon decided to fill in that Slot by moving Jetix to Saturday Nights so that they could compete with CN's Toonami (Which moved to Saturday Nights in 2004) and the Saturday Night Offerings of The Disney Channel, Also we saw the Debut of some of the best written shows on Nick, those being Avatar: The Last Airbender and Power Rangers S.P.D. (Often Considered the Best Season of Power Rangers), Plus the Final Season of the Original Beyblade Anime. And this was happening around the same time when Zoids Fuzors, Battle B-Daman and Duel Masters were brought to the former Saturday Morning timeslot of Jetix (Which it would occasionally air in that slot whenever the Kids Choice Awards are happening.)

Summer 2005

NOTE: With the Arrival of Transformers Cybertron, MLAATR moved to Sunday Nights on TEENick, And Move to TEENick definitely helped the show as it was paired up with Constant Payne, Kim Possible, Totally Spies, and the Live Action Offerings such as Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (Which that also aired on Nick ITTL). It was around this time that the American Exclusive Season 3 of Sonic X began airing, this was mainly it was thanks to the success of the Anime in the Non-Japanese market (Especially in the US and France), also Nickelodeon commission TMS a Season 3 mainly because Sonic The Hedgehog: Animated (Nickelodeon Animation Studios' First Collaboration with legendary animation studio Film Roman) wasn't going to premiere on Nickelodeon until Fall 2006.

Fall 2005

NOTES: Given how Transformers and Beyblade were doing well on Jetix, Hasbro decided to team up with Saban produce a new Anime-Influenced G.I. Joe Animated Series with Studio Gonzo called G.I. Joe Sigma 6. This was also around the time when SIP's A.T.O.M. - Alpha Teens on Machines premiered on the Jetix Blocks on Nicktoons TV in the UK and Nickelodeon in France, Italy, Germany and Poland (Basically the entirety of Europe). Get Ed (Another Jetix Original made by Nickelodeon Animation Studios) premiered on the Jetix Block on the Nicktoons Network as part of the Network's Rebrand in September

Winter 2006

NOTES: Nickelodeon Decided to rework the 2003 TMNT series by plunging it into the Future with Fast Foward, and Alpha Teens on Machines makes it American Debut, And when S.P.D. was succeeded by Mystic Force. this was also around the time when Viacom's CBS Division and Time Warner announced the merging of UPN and The WB, which would become The CW Network (And you all know what happened afterwards), It was also round the time when Cyma Zarghami became president of the newly formed ViacomCBS Kids & Family Group (which included Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, Nick Jr. Channel, TeenNick, Nicktoons, Jetix, CBS Family, TV Land, CMT, and CMT Pure Country), following the resignation of Herb Scannell from the Network on January 5, 2006.

Spring 2006

NOTES: After a couple of months off of the lineup, Dragon Booster comes back to the Network around the time when Season 3 of Sonic X was wrapping up and when the Jetix Block on sister network CBS Family ended. This was all happening when Merger talks between ViacomCBS and Verizon were happening.

Summer 2006

NOTE: Oban Star-Racers (A Japanese-French Animated Series that Jetix Europe co-produced) made it's American debut after initially debuting in France on France 3. Also towards the start of September, UPN and The WB merged to become The CW with the affiliates that were not chosen to become a part of the network (Especally Fox's UPN Affiliates) becoming affiliates of News Corp's MyNetworkTV service. And this merger was bad for Kids' WB! especially for viewers of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! on that block since they were removed from the block once the 2 networks merged, which meant that both shows needed to find new homes (Yu-Gi-Oh! moved to 4KidsTV with the Capsule Monsters Miniseries and became the new home for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX after CBS Family removed their Jetix Block. while for Pokémon, it was perfect opportunity for Nickelodeon to air new episodes with the new cast)

Fall 2006

NOTES: After airing repeats of the show since 2002, Pokémon began airing new episodes of the show exclusively on Nickelodeon with Battle Frontier (This was the first season to feature the new Voice Cast by TAJ Productions), And to pair up with Pokémon, Digimon: Data Squad premiered as well. Get Ed started airing Reurns on Nickelodeon after a successful run on Nicktoons. This was also around the time when Constant Payne ended

Winter 2007

NOTES: Say what you say about Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, it is a steaming pile of Wet Garbage. But at least we had Once a Ranger in that Season. And after Oban ended its run on the Block, Megaman Star Force began airing on the Block.

Spring 2007

NOTES: The Third Season of MLAATR began airing on Jetix after Season 2 aired on TEENick, thought this was due to the Block bringing in All Grown Up! (Which had been airing only on Sunday Afternoons at 1pm) and iCarly to the Lineup. Also El Tigre joins the Block, with Battle Frontier being succeeded by the Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl series.

Summer 2007

NOTES: Due to Low Ratings and with the Eventual Arival of Tak and the Power of Juju to the Block, Megaman Star Force was moved to the former slot of Alpha Teens on Machine once that ended its run.
Cool, but I do have a few questions:

How is the CBS Family and Nicktoons Network versions of the block?

Why couldn't Viacom just keep the Dreamcast actors? They had the money for it.

I doubt SRMTHFG! would be picked up by Nick, as in fact, that show was pitched to them first back in 2001, but Nick rejected it because of a scene that would have hit too close to home after 9/11......That's probably a reason why they waited so long to air My Life as a Teenage Robot.

What is the Sunday night block with all of this? Perhaps a separate block from Jetix and TeeNick?

How did they get Shin-Chan, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!?

I really hope Cyma isn't........Oh God.........

Where's Sonic Animated? And what's that gonna be about?

Will Oban be successful enough for Nick to make more anime?

Otakuninja2006

Summer 2004:

Fall 2004:

Winter 2005

Spring 2005

Summer 2005

Fall 2005

Winter 2006

Spring 2006

Summer 2006

@PinkieLopBun is this a error, but it's telling me this needs moderator approval, yet the other post I just made doesn't say that?

Streaker Prower

How is the CBS Family and Nicktoons Network versions of the block?
CBS Family and Nicktoons Network's Versions of the Block are similar to that of ABC Family and Toon Disney's Jetix Blocks IRL
Why couldn't Viacom just keep the Dreamcast actors? They had the money for it.
Well it's because Viacom's Headquarters is based in New York.
I doubt SRMTHFG! would be picked up by Nick, as in fact, that show was pitched to them first back in 2001, but Nick rejected it because of a scene that would have hit too close to home after 9/11......That's probably a reason why they waited so long to air My Life as a Teenage Robot.
Well they did the same once Invader Zim, Teenage Robot, Kim, Totally Spies, Constant Payne, and Danny Phantom started bringing in Teenagers Viewers to the Network
What is the Sunday night block with all of this? Perhaps a separate block from Jetix and TeeNick?
What I was referring to as the "Sunday Night Block" is TeeNick
How did they get Shin-Chan, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!?
Well Nickelodeon got Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! through a deal with 4Kids Entertainment when Nickelodeon was signing the deal to broadcast Cubix: Robots for Everyone on it's networks. Also I've haven't Statted the reason why they got Shin-Chan on Nickelodeon, but I guess it was to give Kids-Alternative to South Park on Sister Network, Comedy Central.
Where's Sonic Animated? And what's that gonna be about?
Sonic The Hedgehog: Animated is an American animated television series based on the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. It was produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio and Film Roman The series debuted on Nickelodeon on September 8, 2006, and ended on May 24, 2014; running for 208 episodes across eight seasons. It was released alongside Archie Comics' comic book adaptation, several games on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, PSVita and Wii U, an Attraction at Paramount Movie Park Nagoya, A Spin-off Series, a 2012 Movie set in the same universe, a Sequel series called Sonic Boom in 2014 and a toyline by Hasbro in the US and Takara Tomy in Japan. The Series aired with SpongeBob, Camp Lazlo (Which aired on Nick ITTL), Catscratch, Johnny Test (Which also aired on Nick ITTL), Yin Yang Yo! (Another Jetix Original, although it didn't aired on the Block), and later Back At the Barnyard, Phineas and Ferb, the Revival Era of The Fairly OddParents, The Mighty B!, The Penguins of Madagascar and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic during it's Run as part of Nickelodeon's Friday Night Nicktoons (Later called Nickelodeon Toonin' Friday Night in Fall 2009) Timeslot (Which Still Exists ITTL). And the series is basically this: Take...
  • The Comedy, Writing and Episodic Nature of SpongeBob
  • The Art Style, Music and Celebrity Cameos of The Fairly OddParents
  • The Storytelling and Slice of Life-ness of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (Which was picked up by Nickelodeon ITTL due to a deal with Hasbro to make Nicktoons based on Hasbro Brands)
  • The Humor and Pop-Culture References of The Simpsons
  • And Just a whole lot of Stuff that was inspired from Phineas and Ferb (Which Nick didn't Rejected ITTL alongside Proud Family and Adventure Time) like how Tails and his brother Streaker Prower are like Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher and how Zooey (Tails' older sister) is like Candace Flynn.
And You get Sonic The Hedgehog Animated
Will Oban be successful enough for Nick to make more anime?
Yup, the success of Oban spawn the Nickelodeon Anime Universe, which started with 2007's Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Which that began airing in the US on Nickelodeon in 2008)

Streaker Prower

Cool Lineups There:

Spring 2004:

Summer 2004:

Fall 2004

Summer 2005

Fall 2005

Winter 2006

Spring 2006

Summer 2006

Fall 2006

Winter 2007

Spring 2007

Summer 2007

NOTES: Due the Eventual Arrival of Tak and the Power of Juju to the Block, Megaman Star Force was moved to the former slot of Alpha Teens on Machine once that ended its run.

To Be Continued...
Continuing from here......... 2007 to 2010

Fall 2007
6:30 PM - Dinosaur King

NOTE: After the Success of TMS' Sonic X on the Block, Nickelodeon capitalized on Anime based on Sega Games with Dinosaur King, which makes it the first show on the Block to be in HD (Although Nick's HD Feed launched in 2006), with Transformers Animated, Bakugan and Power Rangers Jungle Fury following ensue. Also, around this time Pokémon began airing long marathons of the show during Thanksgiving starting in 20017 and on the Day after Christmas, Transformers Animated (Which is a part of the Nickelodeon Anime Universe) debuted on Nickelodeon with the 3 Parter Movie "Transform and Roll Out" With the series being introduced to the Block on January 5, 2008. And by dawn of the New Year, TMNT: Fast Foward, just fast forward into a brick wall "Yes that was a RebelTaxi Reference."

Winter 2008
6:30 PM - Bakugan Battle Brawlers
7:00 PM - Transformers Animated
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Peal
8:30 PM - Dinosaur King
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Jungle Fury

NOTES: After a huge success in Japan and Canada, Bakugan Battle Brawlers made it's American Debut on Jetix. This was also around the time when Avatar was ending, well the show, not the story related to the show.

Summer 2008
5:30 PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: DP Battle Dimension

NOTES: After how Pokémon had gain new fans through the show airing on Nickelodeon, 4Kids decided to bring Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Reruns on to the Jetix Block, though this was to prepare for it's sequel, which later premiered in the Fall. Too bad Pokémon caused El Tigre to last One Season as the show eventually ended one week before Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and TMNT: Back to the Sewer premiered.

Fall 2008
5:30 PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S
8:30 PM - TMNT: Back to the Sewer
9:00 PM - Dinosaur King

NOTES: TMNT 2003 begins it's Final Season where the story returns back to New York City, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Also Debuted on this Lineup. Also starting December, the 2008 Go, Diego, Go! Anime Adaptation debuted.

Anyway, the 2008 Go, Diego, Go! Anime Adaptation, is a anime by Nickelodeon, Takara Tomy, Sunrise, ADK and MBS, it a Mecha series that's a Remake of 1997's The King of Braves GaoGaiGar

Winter 2009
5:00 PM - Go, Diego, Go! (2008 Anime)
5:30 PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DS
6:00 PM - Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
6:30 PM - Bakugan New Vestroia
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: DP Galactic Battles
9:30 PM - Power Rangers RPM

Summer 2009
6:00 PM - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
8:00 PM - Huntik
8:30 PM - Naruto Shippuden

Notes: Naruto Shippuden debuted on the Lineup around the time, making it the darkest and most violent thing that Nickelodeon aired Long before the 2019 Are You Afraid of The Dark Reboot. Around this time, Viacom acquired Marvel Comics and Mirage's rights to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles property. (Mirage retained the rights to publish 18 issues a year, though the future involvement of Mirage with the Turtles, and the future of Mirage itself, was unclear at the time of the announcement. Mirage went dormant on December 31, 2009 and Since August 2011, Marvel has held publishing rights to TMNT comics under license from Viacom)

Winter 2010
6:00 PM - Huntik
6:30 PM - Bakugan Gundalian Invaders
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: DP Sinnoh League Victors
9:30 PM - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2010)

Notes: Instead of producing a New Season, Nickelodeon decided to rerun the Original MMPR, Samurai would later debut in 2011.

Summer 2010
5:00 PM - Beyblade Metal Fusion
6:00 PM - Go, Diego, Go! (2008 Anime)
8:30 PM - Dragon Ball Z Kai

NOTES: Dragon Ball Z Kai, Debuted around this time, marking First and possibly only time that Jetix acquired anything from Funimation.

Fall 2010
9:00 PM - G.I. Joe Renegades

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

NOTES: Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and Digimon are Repeats, and The King of Braves GaoGaiGar was initially licensed by Hasbro, Inc. with a Dub by The Ocean Group ITTL (GaoGaiGar did get a new dub done in New York once Pioneer/Geneon licensed that and the GGG Final OVA, Meanwhile in Singapore, Kids Central had their own dub made in Hong Kong that was also shown on Animax Asia and in 2022, Paramount+ made a Redub that was done in LA)

Fall 2002:
10:00 AM - Ultraman Tiga

NOTES: This was a Necessarily Big Improvement for the Block, And it was all thanks to the Introduction of Power Rangers Wild Force (Which Nick and CBS Kidz nabbed after Fox Kids was replaced by FoxBox), Digimon Froniter and Transformers Armada. And Speaking of 4Kids, In an Effort for a more Serious Lineup, Nickelodeon decided to acquire the Broadcasting Rights to the 4Kids Dub of Ultraman Tiga, with the Nick Broadcast being more Violent compared to the FoxBox broadcasts. These shows premiered around the same time Pokémon, Shin-Chan, Cubix and Yu-Gi-Oh! began airing during Weekday Afternoons on the Network, when Kim Possible (Which was picked up by Nick ITTL) moved to Friday Nights replacing Chalk Zone's Slot, and when Totally Spies (Which was imported from France) and Constant Payne began airing on Saturday Nights.

Winter 2003:

Spring 2003:

NOTES: Inspector Gadget comes back to Nickelodeon with the SIP Animation (Which was later turned into Nickelodeon's France Studio) produced Gadget and the Gadgetinis (While it was still produced by DIC), however SLAM! Viewers had a similar situation to what Toonami fans had when Hamtaro was brought to the Block, Also Nickelodeon revives the Ninja Turtles with a new series (This was before Viacom bought Mirage Comics in 2009), thankfully replacing BUM (don't you dare laugh nor come up with any dirty jokes) in it's timeslot. Also Payne moves from Saturday Night Nickelodeon to Sunday Nights on TeeNick once All Grown Up! joined to the Saturday Night Lineup. This was all happening when TMS Entertainment was trying to pitch Sonic X to American Companies, and Nickelodeon/Saban was the most interested in Acquiring the English Rights to the Show. (The Others were ADV, Funimation, Geneon, 4Kids, Nelvana and DiC)

NOTES: Sonic X (ITTL dubbed by Saban although it was still dubbed in New York) and Daigunder premiered replacing Crush Gear and Ultraman. Also much like with GaoGaiGar, Hasbro released the Daigunder Toys under the Transformers moniker.

Fall 2003:

Winter 2004:

To Be Continued...
It's cool that GaoGaiGar got dubbed here.

How did Zoids get on the block when Toonami premiered it in 2001? And will Zoids Genesis at least air?

How come you didn't add none of the Marvel shows since they'd have those now? Viacom could have brought Marvel. Heck, they almost did.

Cool to have Crush Gear Turbo on American TV.

The Summer 2002 lineup isn't even THAT bad TBH. And all blocks have bad lineups every once in a while.

What happens to 4Kids and the FoxBox and Ultraman?

How did Kim Possible and Zack and Cody air on Nick ITTL?

Why not have SLAM! on Friday nights? It'd be hard to choose between watching Naruto and Avatar on the same night.

How will Jetix's branding look ITTL throughout the years?
CBS Family and Nicktoons Network's Versions of the Block are similar to that of ABC Family and Toon Disney's Jetix Blocks IRL
Cool. What will the CBS Family and Nicktoons versions air and when would they air?
Well it's because Viacom's Headquarters is based in New York.
Yeah, but it still doesn't make much sense, especially if the Dreamcast actors where willing to relocate.
Well they did the same once Invader Zim, Teenage Robot, Kim, Totally Spies, Constant Payne, and Danny Phantom started bringing in Teenagers Viewers to the Network

What I was referring to as the "Sunday Night Block" is TeeNick
Cool. Perhaps start a block for edgier shows on Nick?
Well Nickelodeon got Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! through a deal with 4Kids Entertainment when Nickelodeon was signing the deal to broadcast Cubix: Robots for Everyone on it's networks. Also I've haven't Statted the reason why they got Shin-Chan on Nickelodeon, but I guess it was to give Kids-Alternative to South Park on Sister Network, Comedy Central.
Cool, and I guess because all the other Fox Kids channels aired it and Nick would have a bit of Fox Kids DNA in it now, I guess it makes sense.
Sonic The Hedgehog: Animated is an American animated television series based on the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. It was produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio and Film Roman The series debuted on Nickelodeon on September 8, 2006, and ended on May 24, 2014; running for 208 episodes across eight seasons. It was released alongside Archie Comics' comic book adaptation, several games on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, PSVita and Wii U, an Attraction at Paramount Movie Park Nagoya, A Spin-off Series, a 2012 Movie set in the same universe, a Sequel series called Sonic Boom in 2014 and a toyline by Hasbro in the US and Takara Tomy in Japan. The Series aired with SpongeBob, Camp Lazlo (Which aired on Nick ITTL), Catscratch, Johnny Test (Which also aired on Nick ITTL), Yin Yang Yo! (Another Jetix Original, although it didn't aired on the Block), and later Back At the Barnyard, Phineas and Ferb, the Revival Era of The Fairly OddParents, The Mighty B!, The Penguins of Madagascar and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic during it's Run as part of Nickelodeon's Friday Night Nicktoons (Later called Nickelodeon Toonin' Friday Night in Fall 2009) Timeslot (Which Still Exists ITTL). And the series is basically this: Take...
  • The Comedy, Writing and Episodic Nature of SpongeBob
  • The Art Style, Music and Celebrity Cameos of The Fairly OddParents
  • The Storytelling and Slice of Life-ness of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (Which was picked up by Nickelodeon ITTL due to a deal with Hasbro to make Nicktoons based on Hasbro Brands)
  • The Humor and Pop-Culture References of The Simpsons
  • And Just a whole lot of Stuff that was inspired from Phineas and Ferb (Which Nick didn't Rejected ITTL alongside Proud Family and Adventure Time) like how Tails and his brother Streaker Prower are like Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher and how Zooey (Tails' older sister) is like Candace Flynn.
And You get Sonic The Hedgehog Animated
That's cool, but why make it a 99% comedy? I'd make it a action show with comedic moments, kinda like the original Teen Titans.
Yup, the success of Oban spawn the Nickelodeon Anime Universe, which started with 2007's Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Which that began airing in the US on Nickelodeon in 2008)
Cool! What other anime will they make?

Fall 2007

NOTE: After the Success of TMS' Sonic X on the Block, Nickelodeon capitalized on Anime based on Sega Games with Dinosaur King, which makes it the first show on the Block to be in HD (Although Nick's HD Feed launched in 2006), with Transformers Animated, Bakugan and Power Rangers Jungle Fury following ensue. Also, around this time Pokémon began airing long marathons of the show during Thanksgiving starting in 20017 and on the Day after Christmas, Transformers Animated (Which is a part of the Nickelodeon Anime Universe) debuted on Nickelodeon with the 3 Parter Movie "Transform and Roll Out" With the series being introduced to the Block on January 5, 2008. And by dawn of the New Year, TMNT: Fast Foward, just fast forward into a brick wall "Yes that was a RebelTaxi Reference."

Winter 2008

NOTES: After a huge success in Japan and Canada, Bakugan Battle Brawlers made it's American Debut on Jetix. This was also around the time when Avatar was ending, well the show, not the story related to the show.

Summer 2008

NOTES: After how Pokémon had gain new fans through the show airing on Nickelodeon, 4Kids decided to bring Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Reruns on to the Jetix Block, though this was to prepare for it's sequel, which later premiered in the Fall. Too bad Pokémon caused El Tigre to last One Season as the show eventually ended one week before Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and TMNT: Back to the Sewer premiered.

Fall 2008

NOTES: TMNT 2003 begins it's Final Season where the story returns back to New York City, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Also Debuted on this Lineup. Also starting December, the 2008 Go, Diego, Go! Anime Adaptation debuted.

Anyway, the 2008 Go, Diego, Go! Anime Adaptation, is a anime by Nickelodeon, Takara Tomy, Sunrise, ADK and MBS, it a Mecha series that's a Remake of 1997's The King of Braves GaoGaiGar

Winter 2009

Summer 2009

Notes: Naruto Shippuden debuted on the Lineup around the time, making it the darkest and most violent thing that Nickelodeon aired Long before the 2019 Are You Afraid of The Dark Reboot.

Winter 2010

Notes: Instead of producing a New Season, Nickelodeon decided to rerun the Original MMPR, Samurai would later debut in 2011.

Summer 2010

NOTES: Dragon Ball Z Kai, Debuted around this time, marking First and possibly only time that Jetix acquired anything from Funimation.

Fall 2010

Nice RebelTaxi reference! He's cool!

Does Jetix have a weekday block?

Shocked to see Naruto here, especially since I thought Cartoon Network would ya'know, put some effort into Toonami and keep it viable. Guess Disney and Nick's action blocks really did kill Toonami here, huh?

Oh, and does Disney have a action block?

And why does Shippuden disappear so quick?

Why not do both? MMRP could rerun on weekdays while Power Rangers Samurai could air in 2010, then PROPERLY MOVE ON, and NOT split them. That's lazy.

Nice to see DBZ Kai on here, but if you want, you could expand the block to 12AM and air Shippuden, Soul Eater, D.Gray-Man and another mature anime.

What happened to Transformers Prime?

Streaker Prower

It's cool that GaoGaiGar got dubbed here.
Yep
How did Zoids get on the block when Toonami premiered it in 2001? And will Zoids Genesis at least air?
Zoids premiered in the Summer on Nick ITTL. And Zoids Genesis aired on the Jetix block on Nicktoons
How come you didn't add none of the Marvel shows since they'd have those now? Viacom could have brought Marvel. Heck, they almost did.
Whoops, I should have know that, but Viacom decided to sell the Marvel shows they owned the rights for to The Walt Disney Company in 2009 once Disney bought Marvel that year to have more Action Properties under its belt after Tokyo Mew Mew and Pretty Cure (Which Nickelodeon acquired the English rights in 2013 to dub it as Glitter Force) flopped on the Disney Channel, and to add some Archival Content to Disney XD.

Plus, why would Viacom buy Marvel Comics when they already owned Power Rangers and had made a Cartoon based on The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Cool to have Crush Gear Turbo on American TV.
It sure did
The Summer 2002 lineup isn't even THAT bad TBH. And all blocks have bad lineups every once in a while.
Ok
What happens to 4Kids and the FoxBox and Ultraman?
Well, the FoxBox still happened ITTL and 4Kids would solely focus on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise once they lost the rights to Pokémon and thankfully stopped making their Terribly Americanized version of One Piece (It was just that or their smaller/Lesser-Known Franchises/Licenses like Chaotic, Viva Pinata, Bratz and hell even GoGoRiki)

Also, I got the idea of Ultraman Tiga on Nickelodeon Slam! from you. But it would be a long time before Nick picked up Ultraman, as they did it with Ultraman X in 2019.
How did Kim Possible and Zack and Cody air on Nick ITTL?
Well It's because they were rejected by Disney ITTL, and so Nickelodeon picked them up causing them to have huge fanbases and Nickelodeon was surprised by the Fan demand for more KP that they instantly greenlit a Fourth/Final Season
Why not have SLAM! on Friday nights? It'd be hard to choose between watching Naruto and Avatar on the same night.
Well it's because ITTL Nicktoons Premieres are on Friday Nights. Because, Nickelodeon decided to compete with CN Fridays and (Much like the Original Toonami) to kill it in the Ratings.
How will Jetix's branding look ITTL throughout the years?
Well for 2004-2007 it would be the same IRL, with 2009-2012 being based on the Bionix branding, 2012-2014 being based on the Vortexx branding, 2014-2017 being based on the branding for Animax Asia, and the current branding being a Nickelodeon Twist on the 2004 Toonami Branding
Cool. What will the CBS Family and Nicktoons versions air and when would they air?
Well like the aftermentioned Totally Spies and Constant Payne, and Get Ed aired on the Nicktoons Network version only a year before the Nick version aired. The CBS Family Block airs in the mornings and Nicktoons airs it on Weekday Afternoons
Yeah, but it still doesn't make much sense, especially if the Dreamcast actors where willing to relocate.
Ok, Some of the DreamCast Actors would be in the dub
Cool. Perhaps start a block for edgier shows on Nick?
Yeah, we already have that with, The N, which airs on Tuesday Nights
Cool, and I guess because all the other Fox Kids channels aired it and Nick would have a bit of Fox Kids DNA in it now, I guess it makes sense.
Yeah and Nickelodeon took the UK channel and turned into Nicktoons TV, and the France, Italy, Germany and Poland Fox Kids Channels were relaunched in those countries as Nickelodeon while the rest of them became Jetix
That's cool, but why make it a 99% comedy? I'd make it a action show with comedic moments, kinda like the original Teen Titans.
Oh, Ok
Cool! What other anime will they make?
Well Anime Adaptations of Nick Shows of course
Nice RebelTaxi reference! He's cool!
Thanks
Does Jetix have a weekday block?
It does on Nicktoons and CBS Family
Shocked to see Naruto here, especially since I thought Cartoon Network would ya'know, put some effort into Toonami and keep it viable. Guess Disney and Nick's action blocks really did kill Toonami here, huh?

Oh, and does Disney have a action block?
Well Disney tried getting some Action Shows on it's Network with American Dragon Jake Long, and you know what happened afterwards, and they imported Tokyo Mew Mew, Magical Doremi and Pretty Cure (Which Nickelodeon would dub two seasons in 2015 and 2017 in the form of Nickelodeon's Glitter Force), but all of those flopped on the network, especailly Magical Doremi where it was alway being beaten in the ratings by Little Einsteins despite both shows being on the same block, Playhouse Disney (Now granted, this isn't to blaim Disney for the Failures) And this may have been the reason why Disney bought Marvel in 2009.
And why does Shippuden disappear so quick?
It's Disappearance was due to Parents sending Complaints to Nickelodeon about it being too Violent on the Network despite being a TV-PG version of the show. It's Disappearance was also because of the Arrival of Dragon Ball Z Kai
Why not do both? MMRP could rerun on weekdays while Power Rangers Samurai could air in 2010, then PROPERLY MOVE ON, and NOT split them. That's lazy.
Maybe...
Nice to see DBZ Kai on here, but if you want, you could expand the block to 12AM and air Shippuden, Soul Eater, D.Gray-Man and another mature anime.
Oh...
What happened to Transformers Prime?
Transformers Prime didn't premiere until 2011.

Last edited:

Streaker Prower

Fall 2007

Winter 2008

Summer 2008

Fall 2008

Winter 2009

Summer 2009

Notes: Naruto Shippuden debuted on the Lineup around the time, making it the darkest and most violent thing that Nickelodeon aired Long before the 2019 Are You Afraid of The Dark Reboot.

Winter 2010

Summer 2010

Fall 2010

Winter 2011
6:30 PM - Bakugan Mechtainum Surge
7:00 PM - Transformers Prime
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: Black and White
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Samurai

NOTES: Around this time, the 2010 Anime Adaptation of El Tigre by Toei Animation (Which is a part of the NAU) premiered on Viacom's Spike TV, with a dub by Funimation Entertainment (Funi's License to the anime ended once Sony bought Funimation in 2017)

Summer 2011
5:00 PM - Beyblade Metal Masters

NOTES: The Final Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's was the last time that Nickelodeon would air the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise on it's Main Channel until 2018 with Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS (With Zexal and Arc-V instead airing on Nicktoons)

Fall 2011
5:30 PM - Go, Diego, Go! (2008 Anime)
6:00 PM - Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
9:00 PM - Cubix: The Legend of Solex

NOTES: Back in 2009, 4Kids was working with Nickelodeon on plans for a Cubix sequel set in the NAU, so they teamed up with Tatsunoko Productions to make "Cubix: The Legend of Solex", A Second Season of the show was in the works at one point and was completed right before TV Tokyo and Nihon Ad Systems sued them over their Secret Deals in 2011. And while it did debut in the US during the Fall, it debuted early in the Spring in South Korea on Daewon Media's Champ TV.

Winter 2012
5:30 PM - Cubix: The Legend of Solex
6:30 PM - Jimmy Neutron: NT Warrior
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: BW Rival Destinies
9:00 PM - Go, Diego, Go! (2008 Anime)
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Megaforce

NOTES: Jimmy Neutron: NT Warrior (Known as Jimmy Neutron: Battle Cyberverse in Japan and South Korea) is a 2011 Anime by TMS, Xebec, Shopro and Capcom that premiered on MBS a week after the end of the 2008 Go, Diego, Go! Anime on October 8, 2011 and concluded on July 6, 2013 (Which was eventually replace by Ultraman Ginga a week later)

Spring 2012
5:30 PM - Jimmy Neutron: NT Warrior
6:30 PM - Cubix: The Legend of Solex
9:00 PM - The Legend of Korra

Summer 2012
5:00 PM - BeyWheelz
6:30 PM - Winx Club
8:00 PM - The Legend of Korra
9:00 PM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Fall 2012
5:00 PM - Beyblade Metal Fury
6:30 PM - The Legend of Korra
9:00 PM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012

Winter 2013
5:00 PM - Beyblade Metal Fury
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: BW Adventures in Unova
8:30 PM - Monsters Vs. Aliens
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Super Megaforce

Summer 2013
5:00 PM - Beyblade Shogun Steel
8:30 PM - Monsters Vs. Aliens

Fall 2013
5:00 PM - Beyblade Shogun Steel
5:30 PM - Tenkai Knights
7:00 PM - Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters
8:30 PM - Digimon Fusion

Winter 2014
5:00 PM - BeyRaiderz
7:00 PM - Transformers Prime: Beast Morphers
7:30 PM - Pokémon the Series: XY
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Dino Charge

Spring 2014
5:00 PM - Digimon Fusion
7:00 PM - Danny Phantom (2012 Anime)
8:30 PM - The Legend of Korra

Summer 2014
5:00 PM - Digimon Fusion
6:30 PM - DreamWorks Dragons
8:30 PM - The Legend of Korra

NOTES: DreamWorks Dragons makes it's move to primetime after airing its First 2 Seasons on Saturday Mornings, though the move to Saturday Nights was to prepare for Season 3 of the Show.

Fall 2014
5:00 PM - Sonic Boom

Winter 2015
5:30 PM - Danny Phantom (2012 Anime)
7:00 PM - Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015)
8:30 PM - Digimon Fusion Hunters
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Destination Imagination

Summer 2015
5:30 PM - Danny Phantom (2012 Anime)
7:00 PM - Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015)
8:30 PM - Digimon Fusion Hunters
9:30 PM - Power Rangers Destination Imagination

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

Summer 2004:

Fall 2004:

Winter 2005

Spring 2005

Summer 2005

Fall 2005

Winter 2006

Spring 2006

Summer 2006

Continuing from there.

Fall 2006
6:00: Totally Spies!
6:30: Pretty Cure
7:00: Danny Phantom
7:30: Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
8:00: Sonic: Freedom Fighters of Mobius
9:00: Skyland
9:30: One Piece
10:00: Kamen Rider Dueling Knight
10:30: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
11:00: Gundam SEED Destiny

Winter 2007
7:00: Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
7:30: Sonic: Freedom Fighters of Mobius
8:00: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
8:30: Skyland
9:00: MAR
10:30: Jet Set Radio
11:00: The Prince of Tennis
11:30: Gundam SEED Destiny

Spring 2007
7:00: El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
8:30: Oban: Star-Racers

Summer 2007
9:00: Zatch Bell!
10:30: MAR

To be continued......

Streaker Prower

Continuing from there.

Fall 2006
7:00: Danny Phantom
7:30: Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
8:00: Sonic: Freedom Fighters of Mobius
9:00: Skyland
10:30: Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
11:00: Gundam SEED Destiny

Winter 2007
7:00: Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
7:30: Sonic: Freedom Fighters of Mobius
8:30: Skyland

Spring 2007

Summer 2007
9:00: Zatch Bell!
10:30: MAR

To be continued......
Although the Lineups are cool, I have a Question:

What happened to Power Rangers?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts