Warner Archive Plans "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" Blu-ray for July 2017

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Todd "GWOtaku" DuBois submitted news

Warner Archive Plans "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm" Blu-ray for July 2017

Continue reading on Toonzone News.

jkoolpe

Wow...this just made my day and then some!

I will buy this the second it is released...more than happy to "triple dip" on this one...I bought the VHS tape and the original DVD both on the very day that each was released. Also saw the movie at least 5 or 6 times when it did its all-too-brief and way-under-advertised stint in the theaters.

Yes, it's that good...still the best Batman movie ever in my book.

So glad to FINALLY get a Blu-ray copy...any chance the sound might be upgraded to 5.1 surround?

Probably not on the latter, but this is still wonderful, wonderful news.

Jon

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.
Hi, new profile picture I guess

Featured Posts