Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Today, The Thai Satellite porvider, Truevisions, and the Thai telecommunication company, AIS, has announced a new agreement between Turner Asia-Pacific and both companies to launch Boomerang Southeast Asia with Thai soundtrack.

On the same day, Boomerang Thailand will cease broadcasting, and will stop carrying its signal on PSI, Good TV, GMM Z, IPM, and TOT iptv. The last program that will air will be Scooby Doo. The change will occur at around midnight until 06:00 AM (Bangkok Time).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Actually Bangkok Broadcasting and Television (under assistance from the Royal Thai Army) won the license and turned it into 7 Kids, yet it airs some Disney shows.

Reactions: J10

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Warner Bros. announced today that they renewed Teen Titans GO! for 100 more seasons! And to celebrate, Cartoon Network will be ditching Adult Swim so they can broadcast their FIRST 24-HOUR TEEN TITANS GO MARATHON!!!

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
NBCUniversal decided to start a monopoly by purchasing WarnerMedia, we don't know what will happen to the Marvel attractions at Universal Parks, or whether or not they will also buy Six Flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts