Toonzone News WB Launches Boomerang Streaming Service Hosting Over 5,000 Classic Cartoons

dragoonanime

If they bring the new scooby doo movies to boomerang I hope it is every episode since cartoon network has airing rights and not like the best of dvd release.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Speaking of which, I'm hoping if the big franchise DVD/Blu-Ray box set occurs next year that every episode of New Movies is cleared for release finally.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
If they don't release all eps on DVD, then Boomerang SVOD will most probably use the Turner-remastered versions of those respective episodes

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
So, I was able to get some insight into what shows Boomerang has received the MOST requests to add. The shows are:
  • Dexter's Laboratory
  • Codename: Kids Next Door
  • Snorks
  • Herculoids

The original email correspondence:
most requested.png

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I really hope Boomerang adds those shows. Their recent additions have been very WB-centric lately. It'd be nice to get some more H-B/Turner/CN stuff to break up the monotony.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
I really hope Boomerang adds those shows. Their recent additions have been very WB-centric lately. It'd be nice to get some more H-B/Turner/CN stuff to break up the monotony.
I think Boomerang is trying to get their franchise-specific stuff out of the way first. This month was all Looney Tunes stuff, and I think they will get around to adding Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry stuff pretty soon, before they add the most requested shows. I am hoping they will add all four of those shows at once in a future update as part of a programming stunt.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I should send Boomerang and WBA my idea of having the Looney Tunes characters as teenagers attending high school. We've seen them as babies and as adults. This will complete the trifecta.

WMania

Check Out My Avatar Thread!
So much positivity and excitement in this thread. Very cool to see them be straightforward about what shows are the most requested.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts