Welcome to Reality Bytes!

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome one and all to Reality Bytes... your fun and exciting forum for all things real!

First off, you're probably asking yourself, why was this forum created? Well... the answer is simple... we've all seen the Fun & Games board lately, and it's become difficult to find games when a certain Mod named Colin has soooo many danged stickies up at the top of the forum for some silly game like Survivor or The Mole! Well, because of the increasing popularity of games such as those, this board was born!

Now that you know why we're here... you probably wanna know WHAT will be here. Afterall, why create a subforum for a games forum. Well, the answer lies in the quest..no wait... that's not right! But here's what you can expect to find here:
-More fun and exciting editions of Toon Zone's own brand of Reality Entertainment
-Fun and varied RPGs

Seems kinda limited, don't it? naaah... there's a million ideas that can fit into both categories, so don't you worry now!

Okay... so now you're not worried, Chaos can reign supreme! YAY!

...no, wait... we've got a couple additional rules to tell you about.

First, all TZ Fun & Games Rules apply here... tho, we'll make an exception for the Four Reply rule.

Another item from the main Fun & Games board we're going to make an exception for is the post counts. *ON A TRIAL BASIS* We will keep post counts on for this forum! The reasoning behind this is because all the threads that are housed in this forum will be on topic. Any threads made that do NOT relate to game play will be deleted. Any outside player posting in a game thread will be deleted.

What you are going to need to know here is simply the following:

1. Why can't I start a thread? Well, simply put, we don't want ya to! This forum is gonna get busy enough with the game threads that will be going on that we don't need random threads popping up all over the place.

2. But I've got a really great idea for a game/RPG! Do ya? Awesome! Feel free to send it over to one of your friendly neighborhood moderators. We'll talk to you about the idea, as well as bring you up to speed with some of the harsh realities of running these games. They can be rather time consuming you know. Do you have the drive, desire & dedication to actually RUN your game all the way through to it's completion? You'll have to convince us of that... but first we gotta start with your ideas, so send them on in!

3. I missed game signups, but I wanna follow along! Well, I'm sorry you missed the sign up period, ain't nothing we can do about that now. One thing we ask is that if you are not an ACTIVE PARTICIPANT in the games, you don't post in the game threads. There will be a game discussion thread created for all players (Current and eliminated) to participate in as well as a Spectator thread for those who aren't in the game at all. The Spectator threads are to not give away ANYTHING for the game and they will be monitored closely.

That's about it gang... not really too much to remember. So, put your game faces on, break out your lucky rabbits foot and try your best... you could be the ultimate winner in one of Toon Zone's newest fads!

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Welcome to the hidden forum of Reality shows! Bet you weren't expecting this!

TimTwoFace

Mod, and Minotaur Bait
guinaevere said:
Dude. Count me out. I don't want any part of damnation. :(

Forum of the Bamboozled? Now that's something I can jump into with both feet.
Awww hon, a little damnation never hurt anybody. *HUG*

-Tim

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Lord Dalek said:
Just for clarification: 24 is a scripted drama series, not a reality show.
But it's being used as an RPG so it belongs here. Plus, it's not really taken entirely from the TV show, we only took the title and the setup and brought it to "supernatural" levels.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts