What are your favorite tom and jerry episodes from the Chuck Jones era?

emotionalgirl162

There was a poll before for favorite tom and jerry episodes but almost everyone answered with episodes from the HB era. This question is about the favorite from the Chuck Jones era.
Mine are:
The cat above and the mouse below
The cat's me ouch
Jerry Jerry quite contrary
Puss n boats
Catry cornered
Cat and dupli cat
Rock n rodent
Surf bored cat
What about you?

jaylop97

Staff member
"Is there a Doctor in the mouse" was one of my favorites as a kid, not sure why that was but I just really liked the idea of Jerry being incredible fast that Tom couldn't see him.

Copaci

A Cartoon and Logos Fan
Mine will always be Jerry, Jerry, Quite Contrary.
That's also one of my favorite T&J episodes from that era, and also "The Cat's Me-Ouch", "Cannery Rodent", "Surf-Bored Cat", "Jerry-Go-Round", "Love Me, Love My Mouse", "Guided Mouse-ille", "Advance and Be Mechanized" and "Purr Chance to Dream". I liked all the saving scenes and also the chasing scenes from these episodes.

JohnUK1993

I like Of Feline Bondage, the Way it shows Tom all Confident about Catching Jerry up to the point where Jerry Fairy Godmother arrives

Perla Magica

Digital Love
In no particular order:

- "Duel Personality"
- "Haunted Mouse"
- "The Cat's Me-Ouch"
- "Cat and Dupli-cat"
- "The Cat Above and the Mouse Below"
- "Jerry-Go-Round"
- "Surf-Bored Cat"
- "I'm Just Wild About Jerry"
- "Matinee Mouse"
- "Advance and Be Mechanized"
- "Purr Chance to Dream"

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!
Still supporting our Drawing Board artists!

Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff!

Bounty Fools is going to be wild!
On November 26, 1922 Mr. Charles M Schulz was born. Happy Birthday to the man who brought one of my favorite things to life in the first place and probably inspired many others to bring great things to life as well. Happy 100th!

Featured Posts