What If ITV and Disney merged in 2010?

Looneyfanfan

IT'S BREAK TIME METABEE
As you know. Disney owned 25% of GMTV. What if Disney brought ITV?

What would happen to CITV?
It would probably air alot of Disney programs and less Nickelodeon and CN shows
The channel would turn from 6am to 6pm to 6am to 9pm and eventully becoming 24/7 in 2012.
What shows would replace Nickelodeon content?
Probably shows like Grizzly Tales and House of Mouse.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
"What would happen to CITV?"
Basically they would have made Disney the primary American content partner. Come 2020 and the shutdown of the Disney cable networks, CITV becomes a de facto Disney Channel.

Now regarding the other businesses, it's pretty obvious that ITV and ESPN would have created some kind of agreement, forcing BT to sell the British feed of ESPN to the new Disney-run ITV, likewise as consequence that would include GMTV (which would still rename itself to Daybreak, later Good Morning Britain, as a show on ITV). ITV and ITV 4 are seen as windows for ESPN UK. AFV reruns begin their run on ITV 2 paired with their British counterpart.

Think ITV Hub would be called ITV Now.

AdrenalineRush1996

Honestly, ever since Disney bought Fox, I always thought that they could buy ITV one day, following in the footsteps of the Viacom CBS ownership of Channel 5 and the Comcast ownership of Sky.

stephane dumas

If Disney had bought ITV, they would have been the owner of the old ITC library who produced series like The Saint, Department S, The Baron, The Champions, The Persuaders, Fireball XL5, Thunderbirds, Stingray, Space 1999, the Adventurer...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm not sure what Nick waiting for: every weekend Nick is airing keep it here Nick ads for Warped! But still no word for whether it's cancelled or renewed.
Recently actor James Hong was interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. He's 93 but still going strong. Really cool!
so I switch on disney xd and to my surprise, chip & dale rescue rangers is on

For someone who's been around less than a year, Barbie Brooklyn Roberts has gotten plenty of (well deserved) attention.
According to zap2it, nick@nite will air Seinfeld starting early Tues May 31 2am-4am, that means Mom will be off the lineup after May 26.

Featured Posts