What other Nicktoons do you think Nickelodeon will greenlight for a reboot of some sort?

TrueCore

The Realest of Cores
Nick Animation's twitter acknowledged that more revival projects of old nicktoons are on the way besides Rocko, Arnold, and ZIM back in June.

But the thing is, we have no idea what they are. Any thoughts on what you'd think they'd bring back for a TV movie or Special?

TrueCore

The Realest of Cores
I really hope they let Butch Hartman work on a Danny Phantom project for the network. It's one of the most-demanded shows to return besides Invader ZIM.

90'sKid

It would be nice for The Angry Beavers to come back just for the final episode "Bye, Bye Beavers". I'm curious at what was happening during the episode.

Me too, I would like to see, at the least, a TV special of a finished Bye Bye Beavers.

Dudley

Staff member
If anything is going to have a comeback special, it'll definitely be Rugrats. It's Nick's first hit show. If they manage to do one of Ren and Stimpy, I'd be shock.
I heard AAHH!! Real Monsters was supposed to have a movie. I'd like to see that get made as a TV special.

Not likely, considering Hartman's reputation of his shows getting worse as they go on.

That kind of makes me want it to come back for a TV special more. Fans love the show and ask for more despite how bad season 3 was. It'll be interesting to see how they'd react if a follow-up ends up being much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misterhuman

I think Danny Phantom. Only because of the creators desire to have the show comeback

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

90'sKid

If anything is going to have a comeback special, it'll definitely be Rugrats. It's Nick's first hit show. If they manage to do one of Ren and Stimpy, I'd be shock.
I heard AAHH!! Real Monsters was supposed to have a movie. I'd like to see that get made as a TV special.

That kind of makes me want it to come back for a TV special more. Fans love the show and ask for more despite how bad season 3 was. It'll be interesting to see how they'd react if a follow-up ends up being much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't the Ahhh! Real Monster movie just a myth?

ShadowBeast

Yeah it would be fun to see those fans who constantly whine about bringing the show back go from "please bring it back!" to "please end it's misery!"

Mikurotoro92

Banned
I am so sick of all the demands to bring back Danny Phantom!

Why bring it back if Hartman is only going to mess it up?

Nostalgia is good but Nick should REALLY focus on finding successors to SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, and Dan Schneider

This way it ensures that the network has a back-up when these shows eventually end so they don't fall back down into the pit of despair

Reviving classic shows will NOT magically fix all of their problems!

What they need to do is more new concepts that are on the same level of quality as the classics

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Not Nicktoons, but I would like to see an Alex Mack revival, to see if Alex took the anecdote, and a Space Cases finale to see if the kids ever make it home.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Not Nicktoons, but I would like to see an Alex Mack revival, to see if Alex took the anecdote, and a Space Cases finale to see if the kids ever make it home.

I was pretty content with the Alex Mack finale, but I wouldn't be against a continuation. A Clarissa revival could be pretty likely too given that there was a book focusing on an older Clarissa.

In terms of Nicktoons, Rugrats getting a revival is practically a given. It was their first big hit and I doubt that they're just going to leave it for comics. Danny Phantom would be an interesting choice. Fans have wanted some continuation for ages, so that could happen.

TrueCore

The Realest of Cores
I am so sick of all the demands to bring back Danny Phantom!

Why bring it back if Hartman is only going to mess it up?

Nostalgia is good but Nick should REALLY focus on finding successors to SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, and Dan Schneider

This way it ensures that the network has a back-up when these shows eventually end so they don't fall back down into the pit of despair

Reviving classic shows will NOT magically fix all of their problems!

What they need to do is more new concepts that are on the same level of quality as the classics
That might be true but it's still a treat for the people who grew up watching these shows to get a fresh new taste of nostalgia even if its for 40 to 60 or so minutes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts