What TV shows are you following?

DarkAngel

Lord Vader
I finally got caught up on Game of Thrones before season 7, and then tuned in weekly. So that's one show.

Thinking about jumping aboard The Orville, and also contemplating picking up season 1 of Outlander. A friend was telling me to check out Stranger Things, as well. Oh, and I just got Firefly on BD. So I've got some options.

Ayush Chandra

No shows for now, but a few months ago my mate and I had been watching the classic episodes of Tom and Jerry on DVD to eliminate stress. We used to watch many episodes again and again, especially the ones that include the house's dinning table and its kitchen ware ;)

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
I love watching Shark Tank and Bar Rescue. These are the only reality shows I watch/dvr/follow on Facebook.

I can't watch The X-Files as it airs so I depend on Hulu to watch later. Same applies to The Orville and The Gifted.

With Netflix, I watch Fuller House and My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. It's also the only way for me to catch up on Power Rangers shows. I hope to spend more time with Netflix on the go to check out more of their original programming; chances are I'll have a whole new list by the end of the year for Netflix alone.

Other live action shows I watch:

Gotham
The Walking Dead
Full Frontal
The Daily Show
WWE programming

Mainpartscartoon

Just kind of a survey thread (to see what my fellow Toonzoners are into):

What new TV shows are you following on TV right now?

And how do you follow them? Do you watch them on TV when the air? Catch them on Hulu a few days later? DVR or Tivo them? Watch them when the come out on DVD or Netflix?

Or if you don't watch "New" TV, what old TV shows are you watching? And do you binge when watching older stuff or spread it out?

I'm referring to live action shows only here...

I'm a Netflix guy myself and right now I'm all bout the show "Damnation" :O Really good show! :)

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
The show I'm currently following is Apple and Onion because I have a very open schedule and I pursuing more online based shows.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
The Arrowverse, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, Final Space, Apple & Onion (I follow a lot more shows but most of them are currently on hiatus)

Last edited:

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
I have just finished Final Space, and let me just say that it's one of the best things that ever happened to adult animation in recent years. I can't recommend it enough.

Nobodyman

Hoo boy. Taking into account all the shows that are still airing/in production whether they're on break or not, I could make quite a list. So here goes:

-Mike Tyson Mysteries
-Robot Chicken
-Venture Bros.
-Rick and Morty
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-Archer
-Better Call Saul
-Ducktales (2017)
-Star vs. the Forces of Evil
-Adventure Time
-Steven Universe
-Teen Titans Go
-The Loud House
-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
-The entire MCU Netflixverse
-Bojack Horseman
-MST3K
-Dragon Ball Super
-My Hero Academia
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
-Black Clover
-Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
-Star Trek: Discovery

And there's probably a few that I missed.

Most of these I try to catch when they air, but if I miss them I try to catch them on demand or Netflix, Amazon, whatever.

st.patrick

Watching the new season of Silicon Valley...but only out of habit really. Not enjoying the show as much anymore, but want to know what happens to everyone. Will see it to the end!

Pahiy

I have several that I watch or watch on occasion

Comedy (current and classic):

• The Goldbergs
  • The Middle
  • Superstore
  • Brooklyn 99 (going to catch up on the series before the return on NBC next season)
  • Fresh Off The Boat
  • Speechless
  • Will & Grace (though the revival not as good as the original 1998-2006 series but still some gems)
  • The Good Place
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
  • Atypical
  • The End Of The F***ing World
  • The Office (stopped watching around the first half of Season 8 when it originally aired but catching them thanks to Netflix)
  • Parks And Recreation
  • Frasier (some episodes here and there on occasion)
  • Cheers (some episodes here and there on occasion)
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • 30 Rock
  • Community (minus the gas leak year for obvious reasons ;))
  • Perfect Strangers
  • Step By Step
  • Family Matters
  • The Golden Girls
  • The Big Bang Theory (the early seasons to birth of Howard and Bernadette's first baby)

Drama and Sci-Fi (includes both current and classic)

• Doctor Who (both classic and modern)
  • Killing Eve (Going to have to catch up on the series whenever I have the time)
  • Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
  • American Crime Story
  • The Crown
  • Stranger Things
  • Twin Peaks (both original run and the recent Showtime series)
  • Black Mirror
  • Supergirl
  • The Flash (though it may be a bit of meh right now)
  • Riverdale
  • Law and Order SVU (the occasional episode here and now)
  • The Twilight Zone (an episode or two occasionally of the original run)
  • Fargo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts