What would you change about each and every Power Rangers season?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Power Rangers has been around for 26 years and counting and so far, over 850 episodes have aired on TV, having started on Fox Kids, then on ABC Kids, followed by Jetix and is now on Nickelodeon.

What would you change or add on each of these series?
  1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
  2. Power Rangers Zeo
  3. Power Rangers Turbo
  4. Power Rangers in Space
  5. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
  6. Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
  7. Power Rangers Time Force
  8. Power Rangers Wild Force
  9. Power Rangers Ninja Storm
  10. Power Rangers Dino Thunder
  11. Power Rangers SPD
  12. Power Rangers Mystic Force
  13. Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
  14. Power Rangers Jungle Fury
  15. Power Rangers RPM
  16. Power Rangers Samurai
  17. Power Rangers Megaforce
  18. Power Rangers Super Megaforce
  19. Power Rangers Dino Charge
  20. Power Rangers Ninja Steel
  21. Power Rangers Hyperforce
  22. Power Rangers Beast Morphers

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I can only speak for Mighty Morphin, but I would have met the salary demands of the Red, Yellow, and Black Rangers and kept them in the fold at all costs. Also I would have ended the show after the original six Rangers' arcs were up. I also would have treated David Yost with dignity.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I can only speak for Mighty Morphin, but I would have met the salary demands of the Red, Yellow, and Black Rangers and kept them in the fold at all costs. Also I would have ended the show after the original six Rangers' arcs were up. I also would have treated David Yost with dignity.
What about the rest of the series after MMPR?

Dino Thunder - Trent stays a bad guy until the last few episodes. Regular flashbacks depicting the events that occurred prior to the first episode; how Tommy became a scientist, formed a team with Smitty and Mercer and created the tyrannodrones. Removal of Dr. O being stuck in his costume, the evil white ranger clone, Mercer becoming the new science teacher and Zeltrax being in love with Elsa. Principal Randall becoming less evil the more time she spends with Oliver and regaining memories of her time prior to meeting Mesogog.

S.P.D - Omega ranger being able to turn back into his physical form instead of a ball of light. Sam having a grudge against Morgana for the events that occurred in his timeline. Backstory on Morgana's fixation with being a child and how she met Grumm. Revealing Omnis' origins. Crugers wife dying on Sirius instead of being held prisoner. Removal of B-Squads parents being former coworkers of Kat and having their dna mutated in an accident. A-Squad is brainwashed by Omni instead of being traitors. Jack wanting to retire being foreshadowed earlier in the series.

RPM - The original ending of Dillon being a Vanjax sleeper agent and the rangers having to kill him. Also, whatever other ideas Guzelian had for the rest of the series.

Each season in general - Less slapstick and pointless comedic relief characters. More original footage and plots that aren't exact copies of Sentai episodes. The main villains being more active instead of sitting around and complaining about their subordinates failing them. Each ranger getting an equal balance of character development and focus episodes. Red rangers showing more leadership skills rather than just being the strongest member of the group. Certain characters, weapons and vehicles becoming obsolete soon after their introduced. Explaining what former rangers have been up to and how they got their powers back during crossover episodes. Better special effects, acting and dialogue.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
S.P.D - Omega Ranger being able to turn back into his physical form instead of a ball of light.
You and me both on that.

A-Squad is brainwashed by Omni instead of being traitors.
Eh, I felt the idea of them being traitors was a breath of fresh air after many "brainwashed into evil Rangers" stuff.

RPM - The original ending of Dillon being a Venjix sleeper agent and the rangers having to kill him.
Honestly, I'm glad they didn't go with that ending.

Explaining what former Rangers have been up to and how they got their powers back during crossover episodes.
We did get something like that for "Time for Lightspeed", "Reinforcements from the Future", "Thunder Storm" and "History".[/QUOTE]

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I find them irrelevant. For me the whole show was Jason, Tommy, and Kimberly. Once the Trinity was gone I didn't see a reason for the show to continue.
Well, not everything from the franchise has rely on MMPR to continue. There are plenty of good post-MMPR/Zordon era seasons that could interest you but fair enough and I respect your opinion.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts