What would've happened to Cartoon Network if Fox had purchased Time Warner back in 2014?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Well, had Fox bought Time Warner, then we could've seen The Simpsons airing on Adult Swim since it's the only major Fox animated show from the Nineties to have never aired on the channel, whereas King of the Hill, Family Guy and Futurama have.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
I would say Fox could be a better contender than AT&T and Discovery, but I can't imagine that would've work in the long run if that were to happen. It would be just as messy as we are in now.

• Agree
Reactions: Moe

Moe

I would say Fox could be a better contender than AT&T and Discovery, but I can't imagine that would've work in the long run if that were to happen. It would be just as messy as we are in now.
Yes, Fox bought WB.

5 years later, Disney own 20th Century and WB.

Disney: I'm proud to be a biggest studio in the world.

cartoonnetworkpoke

Regardless what you think of the Mudrochs due to politics they are known to be very good business partners. I know for a fact that CN wouldn't have been spamming Teen Titans Go so much if they were in charge.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Regardless what you think of the Mudrochs due to politics they are known to be very good business partners. I know for a fact that CN wouldn't have been spamming Teen Titans Go so much if they were in charge.
Fair enough, but eh I'm just not into those kinda things.

Last edited:

Moe

You think so?

Fox didn't care about Fox Family, nor is Saban many, many years ago.

Fox basically let CN to run on own whichever they fit, especially run the marathon and let look at FXX, they had marathon of The Simpsons a lot of time. Nat Geo ran the marathon frequently as well. FXM run same movies again and again, so not much difference under Fox and Disney.

Fox chose to dump 20th Century to Disney, so we know about true color of Fox.

Fox CEO doesn't control the divisions, so it is up to managers to run the networks, so decision with CN schedule is from manager, not CEO.

CEO ensures that business is operating and make the profit and share the report with shareholders, and managers run the operation.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts