What's The Smartest Cartoon Concept Ever?

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
So my brother and I talked about Ben 10 on our YouTube channel this week, and the concept of "great cartoon ideas" came up.

It occurred to me that Ben 10 has one of the strongest concepts ever. A kid has 10 aliens on his watch, all of which provide different mechanisms for action and storytelling. But the Omnitrix can expand past those ten aliens and the story can take the audience to different places with diverse landscapes, with a huge variety of plot possibilities. The concept is so strong that they've managed to make four different series and keep fans interested with all the new alien designs.

It made me wonder what you all think about which animated series have the strongest driving concepts, and why.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.
Eurbane wrote on Ghostbuster's profile.
Nickelodeon hasen’t done much with premieres recently.

Featured Posts