When will Disney release Sade?

tony6

Disney announced they were doing an African Disney princess movie named Sade in 2018. It's almost already four years and still no movie. I'm worried it'll never see the light of day. Why is that? When it will come out?

harry580

its still in development but you have to wait till encanto came out for more information

harry580

Okay. Why is that African animators can't always rely on Disney to get their projects made?
there's are projects made for Disney by African animators I believe like the short: one by one which that was intended for fantasia 2006 but the short released on lion king 1/2 dvd instead after fantasia 2006 was cancelled

tony6

there's are projects made for Disney by African animators I believe like the short: one by one which that was intended for fantasia 2006 but the short released on lion king 1/2 dvd instead after fantasia 2006 was cancelled
I get it. Why is that some are going indie instead of Disney?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts