Which DC Animated Show That Is NOT Part Of The DCAU Is Your Favorite?

Ed Nygma

I want to add I also like the old 60s shows, though they're hard to keep track of. I am positive there was an episode of Superman called 'Luthor's Fatal Fireworks' that I recall somewhat fondly, but it's not anywhere on iTunes and the show is split into too many different iterations to keep track of. Note also that splitting JL and JLU just allowed WB to sell it twice in 'complete collections' and confuses everyone. They don't sell The New Batman Adventures separately for a reason!

TUO

My favourite DC animated series not part of the DCAU are Batman Brave And Bold, The Batman, Young Justice, Teen Titans and Swamp Thing.

jaylop97

Staff member
I like the one that takes place in The Batman 2004 series, I greatly enjoy that version of Joker and still have its own unique identity that is apart of the DCAU while JLU was still airing in The Batmans early run.

And Batman vs Dracula is an awesome DTV that I love.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts