Who did better Popeye cartoons, IYO?

Who made better Popeye cartoons?

• Paramount/Fleischer Studios

• Paramount/Famous Studios

• King Features Syndicate

• Hanna-Barbera

Results are only viewable after voting.

JabarR

There were many animation companies who've made cartoons of Popeye. IYO, who did the best ones?

popeye.png

Pooky

Famous are probably kind of underrated in some ways, and the King Features cartoons have some interesting elements. But it's still Fleischer by miles.

JabarR

Fleischer Studios were always the best, until they put Popeye in that sailor suit.
Famous Studios' cartoons way too formulated (Always Popeye getting Olive out of the mess she gets in all the time with Bluto)
King Features Syndicate had more dimension when it came to their cartoons, still don't like the name change from Bluto to Brutus
Hanna-Barbera kinda took what Fleischer Studios did and added their own spin to it

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I've officially turned 26 years old.
Nowadays, Cartoon Network have done everything they can to bury Powerpuff Girls Z, not referencing it in Crossover Nexus and other Cartoon Network media. Why?!
Twitter, why are you such a bane of my existence?
the_joker wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I just found out a life-size Lucario plush exists.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of (the "formal" premiere of) Codename: Kids Next Door. This show is one of (if not) my favorite Cartoon Network show(s) and I remain hopeful that Tom Warburton's wish for the sequel show to see the light of day become a reality.

Featured Posts