Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Viz Media

• Aniplex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Streaker Prower

Hello everyone, If there was a SpongeBob SquarePants Anime “in style of the SpongeBob Fan Animations by Namek”, who would Acquire it

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Okay somehow even if a Spongebob anime was made in that super serious style... considering Nickelodeon owns the brand they would still have the VA team who voices the characters in the regular show and the related spinoffs do the voices for the anime. You have to remember that though something like Powerpuff Girls Z had the characters have different voices even in English, that was a co production overseen by Toei due to the fact that the Powerpuff Girls main series had already finished up and the brand though recognizable was allowed to branch off more as it's own separate entity. I can't see the same thing happening with Spongebob even if an anime was allowed with the show even 20+ years still being so successful so quite honestly I would just say they'd just get the same team to do the voices but just have them do more "serious" takes on the characters. Obviously with stuff like a stage musical it makes sense to get a totally different cast but an anime? It'd be the same since it would still be Spongebob even if done in a totally different style. Granted I don't see this ever EVER happening considering Nick's recent track record with anime but if it ever did you'd still get Tom Kenny, Carolyn Lawerence, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown etc.

Streaker Prower

Okay somehow even if a Spongebob anime was made in that super serious style... considering Nickelodeon owns the brand they would still have the VA team who voices the characters in the regular show and the related spinoffs do the voices for the anime. You have to remember that though something like Powerpuff Girls Z had the characters have different voices even in English, that was a co production overseen by Toei due to the fact that the Powerpuff Girls main series had already finished up and the brand though recognizable was allowed to branch off more as it's own separate entity. I can't see the same thing happening with Spongebob even if an anime was allowed with the show even 20+ years still being so successful so quite honestly I would just say they'd just get the same team to do the voices but just have them do more "serious" takes on the characters. Obviously with stuff like a stage musical it makes sense to get a totally different cast but an anime? It'd be the same since it would still be Spongebob even if done in a totally different style. Granted I don't see this ever EVER happening considering Nick's recent track record with anime but if it ever did you'd still get Tom Kenny, Carolyn Lawerence, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown etc.
So that means that a LA Recording Studio “like Bang Zoom! Studios” would be involved dubbing the SpongeBob anime

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Uh I assume that though there may be a different Voice acting director and obviously different writers and translators the same team and location they use for the regular show would be the same here. Again if there was a Spongebob anime especially one made while the show is still going, it would be done pretty much "in house" like any other Nictkoon. Well voice acting wise anyway.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Otakuninja2006's profile.
Hey Otakuninja2006, I want to see more of your Nickelodeon Slam Schedules please
Pixar's Ratatouille is 15 years old today.

It looks like Paget Brewster didn't know that DuckTales would end at season 3 given the surprise she felt when she was told about this at the last recording.
themidnightlore wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
A moment of silence for TCM, that got kicked out from the avatar. Joking aside, the avatar rocks nice the corporate WBD colours.

The winner of this matchup is The Muppet Movie, which got 3 votes. Follow That Bird got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Mulan and Kung Fu Panda.

Featured Posts