Who's your favorite awesome jerk/slimeball

Radical

Banned
Who are your favorite jerks/slimeballs that are awesome?

Here's my favorite awesome jerks/scumbags:

George/Margaret(Dennis the Menace) - They were the greatest funny old school bullies for their hatreds on poor Dennis, hehehe.

Jeannie 2
(I Dream of Jeannie) - Jeannie's sexy evil twin sister was sweet which Barbera Eden's double role for her was perfect.

Fred Sanford(Sanford and Son) - He's so hilarious for being a terrible father for poor Lamont and his hatred on Aunt Esther is always a laugh, hahahahaha.

Kelly Bundy/Jefferson D'Arcy/Luke Ventura/the axe murderer/Mimi/Bink Winkleman/Miss DeGroot/Connie Bender & Jack Bender/Eli/Edna/the loud, obnoxious guardian angel/Heather Mc.Coy/Piper Bauman/Spare Tire Dixon/Ricki/Winston,Igor,Trevor,and Mayor Fivshaw/Seven/Ralph/Edd Byrnes/Candy Lapinsky/Richard Johnson The Burglar/Laurie Diamond(Richard's lawyer)/Coco(Helen Granowinner)/The Masculine Feminist/Beth/Shannon Tweed/Raphael/Gino & Vito/Heather Talrico/Bruce(Married...with Children) - All of them were pretty crazy/funny obnoxious jerks which they crack me up at times for their terrible actions.Katey Sagal, Christina Applegate, Ted Mc.Ginley, David Lander, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Tia Carrere, Bubba Smith, Jessica Hahn, Corey Feldman, Chantel Dubay, Randall "Tex" Cobb(his minor role as Richard the Burglar was great), Vanna White, Jerry Springer, Shannon Tweed, Richard Moll(he did great as Gino), Lisa Robin Kelly, and Alan Thicke(his role as Bruce was funny) were all epic in their villain roles.Sam Kinison's role as the loud, obnoxious guardian angel was hilarious, hahahahahaha.

Miss Piggy/Statler & Waldorf/Link(The Muppets/The Muppet Show/Muppets Tonight) - They were great hilarious obnoxious/hostile puppet jerks for their terrible funny jerky actions.

Mr. Elliott Lippman/Shiny Top(Welcome Freshmen) - They were great funny bullies along with their funny just desserts as much as I enjoyed that funny show and I so miss it.

Ferguson Darling(Clarissa Explains It All) - He was a great funny bully brother which his teasing/picking on Clarissa always made me laugh.

Mimi Bobeck
(The Drew Carey Show) - A great funny jerkette/bully annoying Drew calling him "PIG", hahahahahahaha.

Robert Barone/Marie Barone/Francis "Frank" Barone/Peggy/Jerry(Everybody Loves Raymond) - They were pretty hilarious jerks(except for Jerry) which Brad Garrett is my favorite funny awesome voice actor/actor.

Dr. Bob Kelso/Dr. Jeffrey Steadman/Dr. Perry Cox/Elliot Reid/Carla Espinosa/Laverne Roberts/Jordan Sullivan/Jack/Troy/Marco/Dr. Grace Miller/Dr. Taylor Maddox/Dr. Katie Collins/Dr. Denise Mahoney/Cole/Phillip/Simon Reid/Aaron Smith/Dr. Douglas, Dr. Lamar, Dr. Franklyn, and Dr. Bailey/Bonnie Chang/Mrs. Warner/Dr. Di Stefano/Mr. Bragin/Harvey Corman/Ralphie/Kevin Turk/Dr. David Norris/Danni/Neena Broderick/Sam/Billy/Nell Goldman/Charlie/Lisa/The Greasers/Dr. Turner/Dr. Kershnar/Anne/Gloria/Heather/Jack Miller/Lulu Tarasi/Mrs. Powell/Mr. Gold/Benjamin(Ben)(Scrubs) - They were great hilarious bullies for their cruel/heartless personalities.Both Matthew "Matt" Winston, Christa Miller, Bellamy Young, Courtney Cox Arquette, Willaim Daniels, Eric Laneuville, Stephen Furst, Edward "Ed" Begley Jr., Alan Ruck, Richard Kind, D. L. Hughley, Christopher Meloni, Tara Reid, Julianna Margulies, Alexander Chaplin, Colin Farrell, J. P. Manoux, Jordan Zucker, Dan Ponce, Leon Franco, David Clennon, Scott Weinger, Betsy Beutler, and Eliza Coupe were great in their jerk/villain roles.

Dr. Gregory House (House /House M. D.) - He's a great awesome cruel, mean-spirited, heartless jerky misanthropic medical genius whose anti-hero moments were so great.Hugh Laurie did him so perfectly.

Lydia Weston/Kipp Steadman
(Less Than Perfect) - They were great hilarious bullies for their sweet evil moments which Andrea Parker/Zachery Levi did sweet in the villain roles.

Amy/Leslie/Young Penny/Barry/Dr. Beverly Hofstadter/Wil Wheaton/Ramona/Alicia/Jimmy/Dimitri Rezinov/Michael "Mike" Massimino/the two car thieves/Dale/Gretchen
/Lucy/Jessie/the lousy director(The Big Bang Theory) - The other bullies were pretty funny/great and much bigger jerks than Sheldon which Sara Gilbert, Wil Wheaton, Mayim Bialik, Michael "Mike" Massimino, Josh Brener, Briana Cuoco, Kate Micucci, and Josh Peck were great in their antagonist roles.Amy did became much nicer and less of a jerkette/witch to Leornard/Howard/Rajesh(Raj) which was great along with her funny friendship with Penny, hahahahaha.

Matthew/Marly & Lindsey/"New" Christine/Angela/Evil Richard(Ritchie)/Audrey/Claire/Neil/Patrick Harris/Jeannie & Josh/Max's ex-girlfriend/Patricia(Patty)/Mrs. Wilhoute/Tracey/Todd Watski/the construction worker jerks/Brittany/Agnes/Frances/Heidi(The New Adventures of Old Christine) - They were great funny slimeballs for their terrible actions, hahahahaha.Both Brenda Blethyn, Sandra Bernhard, Jeffrey Tambor, Tim DeKay, Molly Shannon, Jennifer Grey, Lee Tergesen, and Amy Sedaris were funny in their jerkbag/villain roles.

Young Earl & Young Randy/Evil Randy/Dodge & Earl Jr./Ralph/Shelly/Mr. Patrick/Creepy Rodney/Gwen Waters/Millie/Diego/Liberty/Clint/Warden Jerry Hazelwood/Frank/Billie/Sissy/Dwayne/Bagger Lance/Jerry/Sheila/Kimmi and her daughter/Clyde & Bed Bug /Oscar/Blake/Wayne/Mrs. Weezmer/Wally(My Name Is Earl) - They were pretty hilarious scumbags for always torturing poor Earl:p(except for Young Earl and Young Randy/Shelly/Liberty/Sheila).Both Ethan Suplee, Giovanni Ribisi, Clint Howard, Roseanne Barr, John Leguizamo, Tamala Jones, Arjay Smith, Craig T. Nelson, Michael Rapaport, Alyssa Milano, Jane Lynch, Kevin Sussman, Patrick "Pat" Kilbane, Jerry Van Dyke, Katy Mixon, Jenna Elfman, Jason Priestley, and Betty White were all great in their evil villain roles.

Dwight Schrute/Angela/Ryan/Roy/Jan/Todd Packer/Karen/Rolf/Gabriel(Gabe)/Luke/Nellie/Brandon/Tiffany/Harry Jannerone/Frank/Alice/Esther(The Office) - They were pretty awesome slimeballs which their terrible actions amuse me.Surprising that Ryan became a villain since he was a good person in the beginning season though.The reason Karen is there is because of her wanting to take Stanley away.Rainn Wilson, David Koechner, Rashida Jones, James Urbaniak, Zach Woods, Evan Peters, Catherine Tate, and Christopher "Chris" Bauer were great in the evil jerkface/villain roles.

Peggy/Jack/Rebecca/Christine/the female bar bully/the horrible old lady(Mike & Molly) - They were all great funny jerkoffs for their jerky personalities annoying poor Michael/Mike and Molly, hahahahahahaha.Holly Peete was great in the total witch role as Christine besides her previous total witch role as Vanessa from Hangin' With Mr. Cooper.

Max Black/Martin Channing/Aunt Charity/Sandra/Hilary/the tough girl bully(And Strokes of Goodwill)/the evil Puerto Rican girl/Stephanie & Serena/Shonda/Irish/the Food Blogger witch/Marie/Constance/Elena/the robber/Ruth/the female psychic/J. Petto/Delores/DJ & Tom/Felke/Barry/Carmen & Peggy/Kimberly & Ashley(2 Broke Girls) - She's so mean-spirited/cruel/heartless which makes her so awesome/funny which Katrina "Kat" Dunnings did her so sweet.The other villains/jerks were also great/funny/interesting as Max.Steven Weber, Caroline Aaron, Andy Dick, Missi Pyle, and Debra Wilson were great in the roles.

Sheila/Noah/Jill/Georgia/Steven/Anthony James(A. J.)/Tulsa/the jerky female doctor /Malik's jerkette sister/Yoni/Daisy/Marty/Nora/Katie/the mugger/Caris/Nina Nergen/Nadia Nergen/Nadia's blonde jerkette friends/Alana(Suburgatory) - All of them were awesome funny jerks for their terrible jerky actions in my favorite awesome new comedy series.Ana Gasteyer, Gillian Vigman, Jay Mohr, Robin Givens, Wilmer Valderrama, Natasha Leggero, and Mae Whitman were great in their evil horrible slimeball roles, hahahahahaha.

Chloe/Robin/Molly/Valentina/Dean Cain/Jennifer(Don't Trust the Witch in Apartment 23) - Chloe was the greatest funniest cruel/heartless/sadistic con artist/swindler jerkette similar to Max Black and next best horrible roommate worse than Heidi/Sheldon Cooper on torturing poor June while the other jerkoffs were pretty funny as well.Krysten Ritter and Dean Cain were great in the villain roles.It's sweet that the new comedy is similar to 2 Broke Girls which Max/Caroline and Chloe/June are so alike as the best female frenemies, hahahahahaha.

Barry Goldberg/Erica Goldberg/Murray Goldberg/Pop-Pop/Andy and Geoff/Bill/Mrs. Kim/Besty Rubenstone/Emmy/David/the obnoxious jerky sorority toga girl/the cool kids/the popular bullies/the tauntaun rider Star Wars fan/the jerky wrestling opponent/J.C.(The Goldbergs) - Both Barry/Erica are funny terrible children while Barry is a great funny entertaining obnoxious bully/jerkhole older brother whose tormenting actions on Adam and the Goldberg Family were hilarious, hahahahaha.The other bullies/jerkholes were great as well.Both Noah Munck, Suzy Nakamura, Thomas Lennon, and David Koechner were great in the antagonist roles.

Kendall Quinn/Lydia Quinn/Rupert Royce/Felicity Vanderston/Alison(Murna)/Miss T(Super Fun Night) - She's a great funny heartless witch/jerkette tormenting poor Kimmie which you wanna punch her.The other villains/slimeballs worse than Kendall were fun/entertaining and Charles Shaughnessy and Brooke Shields were great in the slimeball roles.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowBlinky

Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltraine on the Dukes of Hazzard. They may be crooked and corrupt, but one can't help but like them, or at least find them funny.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts