Why Did You Choose Your Current Avatar Version 4.0

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I figured it was time to do a new avatar... so how does everyone feel about ZZ Top? Trick question, I know everyone likes the Top.

Eliminator is their most successful album, but I think Tres Hombres has become the favorite for fans in recent years. "La Grange" in particular has probably become their signature song, and I think Guitar Hero is responsible for that (I believe it was featured in the third game?), but the entire album is great. The pacing is incredible, as every track gels together tightly while still feeling like their own distinctive song. And it's the perfect length to spin a couple of times if you want a nice rocking sound in the background while you work.

Sadly, we lost long-time bassist/Hank Hill's cousin Dusty Hill last year, and the band has since replaced them, taking away their title as the longest running band with the same members throughout. I'm sure they're still a good time live, but I'm disappointed that I never got to see the Top with their original lineup together.

Moe

Bugs Bunny and Witch Hazel - HALLOWEEN!!!

Now with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin, it's that time of year again
Cool avatar, I enjoyed watch Peanuts and Linus is very soft character.

Too bad we won't get to see it on TV again this year... :sad:
I believe that they air on PBS.

If not, thanks to Apple, I guess.

I believe that broadcast rights and streaming rights should treated separately, so it should have a law to require, in my opinion.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Halloween is over and I wonder if the Great Pumpkin showed up. Anyway, Using Violette Honfleur from Bon Voyage Charlie Brown (and don't come back) for now until it's Christmas-y season. She's a nice minor character and the movie has a soft spot in my heart.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
We're going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to take turkeys off the menu.

That's right, we're going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to take turkeys off the menu.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts