Why Do Disney Junior Originals Generally Have A Lot Of Songs?

SweetShop209

When it comes to Disney Channel, you have 3 shows that have songs in every episode, or almost every episode. Those 3 are Phineas And Ferb, The Ghost And Molly McGee, and the upcoming Kiff. When it comes to Disney Junior originals however, many of them tend to use songs a lot. Some prominent examples include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia The First, My Friends Tigger And Pooh, The Lion Guard, Elena Of Avalor, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Fancy Nancy, TOTS, and The Chicken Squad, just to give some examples. That's not to say all Disney Junior shows heavily use songs. The more action heavy shows (though they're still relatively light hearted) like Miles From Tomorrowland, The Rocketeer, and Spidey And His Amazing Friends don't regularly use songs. Why is this the case? Why do Disney Junior originals use songs a lot? That's not to say I don't like this (in fact, I like the more musical direction), but it makes one curious. What do you think?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
Hey @Vuxovich, Here is what the Five Anime Distributors would be for the Big 5 Media Conglomerates

Sentai Filmworks would be owned by Disney
Geneon Entertainment would still be owned by Comcast
Funimation would still be owned by Sony
CBSParamount Entertainment Japan would be owned by Verizon
Viz Media would be owned by WarnerMedia
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
Hey Vuxovich, could you imagine if One Piece was dubbed by FUNimation Entertainment from the beginning. Could you also imagine if ViacomCBS competed with Funimation, Sentai Filmworks, Viz Media and Geneon Entertainment.
So for years, I have said omnikron instead of omikron/omicron.
Hungarian voice acting legend Ottó Szokolay would have been 84 this month.
Then something bad is intensifying!

Featured Posts