Will Cartoon Network create a new action block again?

tykroma94

If this is ask a lot, I’m sorry for asking it again, but with the recent announcement of Jason DeMarco becoming SVP for Action and Anime at WB Studios and CN, I was wonder if this means we’ll finally have a new action block on CN in the same vein or similar to Toonami.

Also if they did make a new action block how many hours will it be and will have anime too?

This question may sound weird but let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMTV

I hope so because the last time CN had a action block after Toonami was You Are Here, Dynamite Action Squad, and Biggest Night of Action back in late 2000's and early 2010's.

Would've been nice if tried to do it again.

The Overlord

If this is ask a lot, I’m sorry for asking it again, but with the recent announcement of Jason DeMarco becoming SVP for Action and Anime at WB Studios and CN, I was wonder if this means we’ll finally have a new action block on CN in the same vein or similar to Toonami.

Also if they did make a new action block how many hours will it be and will have anime too?

This question may sound weird but let me know your thoughts.

I don't think that will happen, if Cartoon Network makes more action cartoons, it will be for HBO Max, not for regular TV.

tykroma94

I hope so because the last time CN had a action block after Toonami was You Are Here, Dynamite Action Squad, and Biggest Night of Action back in late 2000's and early 2010's.

Would've been nice if tried to do it again.

I’m 2 days late but I hope that they can try again with the concept. It could be in the same vein as Toonami and You Are Here. That way we can have some variety and it can flesh out the schedule.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I guess 4Kids Entertainment skipped Tokyo Mew Mew's second half due to its darker and edgier content or the poor ratings of the first half.
Gonna be honest with you all: I don't feel safe living in this country right now.
I love my Nintendo Switch I got back in 2018, I've played an awful lot since I got it. I've played Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Legends Arceus and many more wonderful Nintendo titles over the years of when I got it. I've been a Nintendo fan since I got my first console purchase, The Nintendo GameCube, back in 2002.
Asa
I predict that the COVID-19 pandemic will end permanently by 2023.
I wonder why Mario Party 6 was the poorest selling MP Title, and the only one of the four Gamecube MP games not to break 2 million copies? What's surprising is Mario Party 7 sold better, despite being from the dying days of the GC. Did the microphone initially put people off (or raise the price)? Did Mario Party 7 get a boost from the early days of the Wii?

Featured Posts