Will Cartoon Network create a new action block again?

tykroma94

If this is ask a lot, I’m sorry for asking it again, but with the recent announcement of Jason DeMarco becoming SVP for Action and Anime at WB Studios and CN, I was wonder if this means we’ll finally have a new action block on CN in the same vein or similar to Toonami.

Also if they did make a new action block how many hours will it be and will have anime too?

This question may sound weird but let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMTV

I hope so because the last time CN had a action block after Toonami was You Are Here, Dynamite Action Squad, and Biggest Night of Action back in late 2000's and early 2010's.

Would've been nice if tried to do it again.

The Overlord

If this is ask a lot, I’m sorry for asking it again, but with the recent announcement of Jason DeMarco becoming SVP for Action and Anime at WB Studios and CN, I was wonder if this means we’ll finally have a new action block on CN in the same vein or similar to Toonami.

Also if they did make a new action block how many hours will it be and will have anime too?

This question may sound weird but let me know your thoughts.

I don't think that will happen, if Cartoon Network makes more action cartoons, it will be for HBO Max, not for regular TV.

tykroma94

I hope so because the last time CN had a action block after Toonami was You Are Here, Dynamite Action Squad, and Biggest Night of Action back in late 2000's and early 2010's.

Would've been nice if tried to do it again.

I’m 2 days late but I hope that they can try again with the concept. It could be in the same vein as Toonami and You Are Here. That way we can have some variety and it can flesh out the schedule.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I hope this pandemic ends this year, but since cases are rising right now, I‘m afraid it’s a long wait. But I don’t want to go doom and gloom again. And believe me, I went through that before.
With Mom losing nick@nite rights, it will return back to TVLand next week. That show can also be shown other networks like FX, CMT, Paramount and some local networks
Yay one of my favorite, currently running, comic strips is returning on June 27th , it's going into newspapers, been online only for a couple years. Crabgrass by Tauhid Bondia for May 26, 2022 | GoComics.com
It's an interesting coincidence how there are 2 Barbie movies where Shannon Chan Kent voiced a character named Isla. Those two are Barbie Princess Charm School (which I didn't see) and Barbie Dolphin Magic (which I did see).
With Netflix raising their prices, I wonder if now is a good time to bring back the video rental store...

Featured Posts