Will the My Little Pony: Friendship is Forever clip shows ever get released in the US?

FirePuppy

On the day when My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's finale aired, I found out that the production staff also worked on a series of six clip shows titled "Friendship is Forever". But even almost three years after the series finale, the clip shows STILL have not been released anywhere! Well, outside of Australia, that is.

According to the Wikipedia and MLP Wiki articles, the clip shows still say "TBA" under the original airdates of every episode of that clipshow series, and any attempts to remove or change those TBA's from either wiki are always gonna be taken for vandalism.

Moreover, Discovery Family is doing nothing but just changing schedules of everything MLP minus the clip shows from time to time, Shout! Factory hasn't released a SINGLE My Little Pony DVD since early 2019, AND the official MLP YouTube channel has done nothing but repeatedly upload the same compilations of songs and clips over and over again. Not even Netflix, Hulu, or any streaming service whatsoever has released the clip shows either!

And finally, Big Jim stated on Twitter that the MLP staff never set airdates for the clip shows, as that was all up to Hasbro and Discovery Family.

At this rate, pretty much every movie that got delayed due to COVID-19, even by as long as two years in the case of the upcoming Minions: The Rise of Gru, are all gonna be available in the US before we even get to see the clip shows.

Seriously, I have no idea what's going on regarding the clip shows because I really want to see them without that 9Go! logo on there, but people just aren't in agreement over whether we will ever get these clip shows or not, and it's driving me nuts!

By the way, the titles of the clip shows are:
1. A-Dressing Memories (Rarity)
2. Cakes for the Memories (Pinkie Pie)
3. Memnagerie (Fluttershy)
4. Deep Tissue Memories (Rainbow Dash)
5. Harvesting Memories (Applejack)
6. Memories and More (Twilight/Spike/Starlight)

FirePuppy

Probably not ever, since Hasbro is focusing on G5 now.
I know that, but I still have confidence that Discovery Family may have a chance to air those shows since they don't have the rights to G5, as long as their contract with G4 is still alive.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy birthday to Alan Rachins (80) (voice of Clock King and Norman Osborn) and TJ Hill (37) (musical composer for Fancy Nancy, Amphibia, and The Owl House season 1).
gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s greeny phatom

gotta catch em all cause he’s
greeny phatom
Who else here is enjoying CN's 30th-anniversary live stream? I can say I'm glad they're showing a balanced mix of classic and newer favorites along with some of the old promos.

Wonder why Courage is a part of Scoobtober even though it's not a part of Scooby's franchise at all. Weird.
Happy birthday Grandma Tucker.

Featured Posts