Witch Hat Atelier Anime Anmounced

doomrider7

That One Guy

The manga is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's rather similar to Little Witch Academia and The Owl House, but...More. For those interested in the manga, you can purchase it(as well as several other nice manga) in this bundle Here.

A1mO2aGc4JL.jpg

Description
In a world where everyone takes wonders like magic spells and dragons for granted, Coco is a girl with a simple dream: she wants to be a witch. But everybody knows magicians are born, not made, and Coco was not born with a gift for magic. Resigned to her un-magical life, Coco is about to give up on her dream to become a witch … until the day she meets Qifrey, a mysterious, traveling magician. After secretly seeing Qifrey perform magic in a way she’s never seen before, Coco soon learns what everybody “knows” might not be the truth, and discovers that her magical dream may not be as far away as it may seem …

Nominated for the 11th Manga Taishou Award in 2018.

Won Best U.S. Edition of International Material - Asia, together with Cats of the Louvre, at the Eisner Awards in 2020.

Won the Best Manga Award at the Harvey Awards in 2020.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts