"Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon" (Inuyasha Sequel) Discussion Thread

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
It looks like Kohaku, so he appears to be NOT DEAD...at least in the feudal era.
8/6: I seem to remember he didn't die again when he lost his shard because Kikyo did something that allowed him to live on. Her purification ability I think?

8/7: Releases in Japan on October 3.

Nope, that was Sango and Miroku's son, Hisui.

8/8: Towa Higurashi will be voiced by Sara Matsumoto, Setsuna will be voiced by Mikako Komatsu, and Moroha will be voiced by Azusa Tadokoro.

Kohaku design revealed.

Last edited:

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
I hope there isn't a really obnoxious romance that lasts for 160 some odd episodes with really bad progression and poor character development.

Vuxovich

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
So far so good. The new girls made me think of PPG.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Cree Summer has been in a few Vancouverite voice acting projects like Dinotrux. Also, I am very convinced that Hayden Daviau and Curtis Arnott can also do the Vancouverite voice acting projects. How about that and what do you think?
Except Summer hasn't been in any anime that I know of plus it looks more likely that they won't voice them. Don't you think you realise that sometimes your comments end up being wishful thinking?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts