"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 34 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

As they've finished (at least) 16 episodes, they could very well start showing the first 13 in October.
Yeah, but they don't produce episodes in order. So we can't say the series can premiere in order just yet. I don't mean to dampen your expectations, I also don't want it rushed.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

ShadowStar

Yeah, but they don't produce episodes in order.
They don't? I thought every episode of Young Justice to date was produced in the same order in which they ultimately aired?

Production order has sometimes deviated from airdate order for shows like BTAS and Batman: The Brave and the Bold, but never for Young Justice, to my knowledge.

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Never heard of any production being made in order. Must be a specific thing to YJ on the streaming service.

Seasons 1 & 2 were produced in order as well. As are many series, 90s network animation practices are long gone

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Greg Weisman's herculean effort has almost paid off... He only has eight questions left to answer on Ask Greg!
Bummed he didn't list the Z designations like he did with the G ones earlier this month since they're now retired in essence but glad he elaborated on Tara's timeline of kidnapping.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
In this Ask Greg question, " There are three Z-series designations missing on said bag (Z-03, Z-04, and Z-06). Should I assume they are Plastic Man, Hardware, and Metamorpho (in that order or another)?", Weisman answered, "No spoilers (but you're two-thirds right)."

So the current Z-designations confirmed are:
Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-05 Katana
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan

I think Z-01 to Z-06 are Justice League members in order of when they joined (and thus, Z-07 to Z-09 are in order of Team members when they joined and Z-10 and 11 are unaffiliated heroes recruited after "Princes All"). So I think Weisman implied the anonymous user was correct that:
Z-03 Plastic Man
Z-04 Hardware

But Weisman implicitly said the user was wrong on Z-06 since Metamorpho never joined the Justice League prior to the season 3 premiere and he was recruited between "Princes All" and "Exceptional Human Beings". The only other Leaguer who left with Batman that's unaccounted for is Batwoman. So I think that:
Z-06 Batwoman
Z-11 Metamorpho

And a side note is that would mean Hardware either joined the League before Katana and Batwoman or they joined at the same time during a mass recruitment drive like what we saw in season one.

ShadowStar

Since Greg Weisman only have five questions left to answer on Ask Greg now and is holding off on dealing with them, I think that he's timing them for the season 4 release announcement. Then he might just re-open Ask Greg to take new questions, to coincide with this announcement. Just my thoughts!

Marvelman02

This article puts Phantoms on the Fandome 2021 schedule:

However, the author does not mention a source for the info and I have been unable to corroborate this news. Can anybody tell if this is legit? Thoughts? Guesses?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I could be wrong but the site looks pretty authentic to me. Either way, we should hear more about this, and the actual schedules within the next couple of weeks.

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
I may be incorrect, but I recall Greg or Brandon mentioning needing to reveal Artemis’ fake death in the same episode due to CN, as well as needing Ubu to say Ra’s would be resurrected as they couldn’t explicitly kill anyone. Does anyone remember this quote or have a source? I’ve been looking for a while and can’t find a trace of it

the greenman

I didn't see this posted, but I read earlier this week, somewhere online (Tweet) that Greg says like the Green Arrow short, this film is adjacent to YJ.

Like the Green Arrow short I did ages ago, it overlaps #YoungJustice continuity without strictly speaking being a part of it.

Mod Note: Copied from Catwoman: Hunted thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts