"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 36 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Details on the final issue of Young Justice: Targets are now available. Check out the details at WF!
A well crafted logline to not spoil anything.

Here's the updated release dates for the rest of Targets. The only unknowns are both exact digital dates for #6 and the exact date for the trade. The latter we won't know until next spring probably.

-September 27, 2022: ISSUE #3 Print Version out in physical stores

-October 11, 2022: ISSUE #5 Full Digital Version aka Director's Cut only on DC Universe Infinite (Everywhere else like Comixology only has the first 15 pages)

-October 13, 2022: ISSUE #4 Full Digital version aka Director's Cut everywhere

-October 25, 2022: ISSUE #4 Print Version out in physical stores

-November 8, 2022 (?): ISSUE #6 Full Digital Version aka Director's Cut only on DC Universe Infinite (Everywhere else like Comixology only has the first 15 pages)

-November 10, 2022: ISSUE #5 Full Digital version aka Director's Cut everywhere

-November 22, 2022: ISSUE #5 Print Version out in physical stores

-December 8, 2022 (?): ISSUE #6 Full Digital version aka Director's Cut everywhere

-December 27, 2022: ISSUE #6 Print Version out in physical stores

-July ??, 2023: Trade Paperback collection

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Details on the final issue of Young Justice: Targets are now available. Check out the details at WF!
Neat cover! I did expect a version of The Team to show up since Artemis pulled Arrowette aside and they've been the only team missing in the story. The logline seems a little melodramatic, especially since the story hasn't been THAT dramatic at this point. Betrayals? Is that referring to Zviad Baazovi's constant deception of Brion? Or someone more unexpected like Denny the bodyguard?

Oof. That Wally cover :(.
I thought that was supposed to be Bart, especially due to the face and mask.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Neat cover! I did expect a version of The Team to show up since Artemis pulled Arrowette aside and they've been the only team missing in the story. The logline seems a little melodramatic, especially since the story hasn't been THAT dramatic at this point. Betrayals? Is that referring to Zviad Baazovi's constant deception of Brion? Or someone more unexpected like Denny the bodyguard?
Yeah, I figured they were alluding to Baazovi, Everyman, and Trajectory.

Kaldur not being involved because he's Justice League makes sense, but since Miss Martian made a cover, I guess the Team might be the back up to the back up in #5 or 6.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Believe in the miracle that Scott Free's story will be told again in animated form! I can get behind that :).

(Unless it's planned for season 6 :p).
That and should the show return one day, I'm hoping we'll see the likes of Starfire and Raven appear in this, given that they're still the only ones from the New Teen Titans roster to have not appeared in the show.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Digital pre-orders for Targets #6 are showing up. Release dates are November 8 (full version on DCU only) and December 8 (full version everywhere).

The remaining schedule is:
-October 13: #4 digital full version everywhere
-October 25: #4 print
-November 8: #6 digital full version DCU only
-November 10: #5 digital full version everywhere
-November 22: #5 print
-December 8: #6 digital full version everywhere
-December 27: #6 print
-July 2023: trade paperback

Frontier

Staff member
Digital pre-orders for Targets #6 are showing up. Release dates are November 8 (full version on DCU only) and December 8 (full version everywhere).

The remaining schedule is:
-October 13: #4 digital full version everywhere
-October 25: #4 print
-November 8: #6 digital full version DCU only
-November 10: #5 digital full version everywhere
-November 22: #5 print
-December 8: #6 digital full version everywhere
-December 27: #6 print
-July 2023: trade paperback
I hope the trade has some design notes like the collected additions of the original series did :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Any news on a Blu-Ray/DVD release date for Phantoms?
Not yet. The only real clue is the recent DC HBO Max series Peacemaker season 1 ended on February 17, 2022 and the Blu-ray is coming out on November 22. About 9 months after its season finale. If that holds for Phantoms, it's Blu-ray would be coming out around March 7 next year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

writtenbyianmaxtonegraham.jpg

"Why do jerks think everyone wants to see their stupid name?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a rough episode... And we've barely even reached the main plot. Oof, more like a rough season. I hope I get through this pain quickly.
I've just read the real reason they killed off Maude Flanders... Wow. I thought The Simpsons couldn't go any lower, but this is a new level of appalling. South Park has been spiteful before, even towards the audience, but it's rarely towards their own staff.
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Please stop getting information from 4chan! It’s become a cesspool for leaked material that is heavy on spoilers!
By the way, why exactly Cartoon Network ignores the existence of the Powerpuff Girls anime titled "Powerpuff Girls Z"?
Alright, I have started watching the certain Powerpuff Girls anime in Japanese. With English subtitles. That's better.

Featured Posts