"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 36 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
I would think he's African-American as that's the impression given by Christopher Jones's drawing of Freddy, and given by this fan's illustration of Lt. Marvel. But I could be wrong!
His complexion and hair look more like Jaime, Eduardo, and other Latino characters I've seen, but I could be wrong

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
According to Jason Spisak at a recent con interview (5:00), Greg Weisman loved Razer and Aya's story in Green Lantern: The Animated Series and told him he wanted to bring back Razer all way back when season 2 was in production. Apparently, he also told Spisak he was going to bring him in when "season 3" was announced at San Diego Comic Con, but from the details, I think he was referring to the season 4 announcement.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I just asked Chris Jones, and he said he was told to draw Freddy as African-American.

According to Jason Spisak at a recent con interview (5:00), Greg Weisman loved Razer and Aya's story in Green Lantern: The Animated Series and told him he wanted to bring back Razer all way back when season 2 was in production. Apparently, he also told Spisak he was going to bring him in when "season 3" was announced at San Diego Comic Con, but from the details, I think he was referring to the season 4 announcement.
Interesting. I wonder if this was around the time when he was working on the comic before he had to switch to the Players arc because I recall he had an arc in mind involving some GLC rookies but had to shelve it along some others like the Marvel and Arrow Family ones.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

writtenbyianmaxtonegraham.jpg

"Why do jerks think everyone wants to see their stupid name?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a rough episode... And we've barely even reached the main plot. Oof, more like a rough season. I hope I get through this pain quickly.
I've just read the real reason they killed off Maude Flanders... Wow. I thought The Simpsons couldn't go any lower, but this is a new level of appalling. South Park has been spiteful before, even towards the audience, but it's rarely towards their own staff.
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Please stop getting information from 4chan! It’s become a cesspool for leaked material that is heavy on spoilers!
By the way, why exactly Cartoon Network ignores the existence of the Powerpuff Girls anime titled "Powerpuff Girls Z"?
Alright, I have started watching the certain Powerpuff Girls anime in Japanese. With English subtitles. That's better.

Featured Posts