"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 36 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
11/30: True, but would be nice if it found a permanent home where it gets routinely renewed and tie-in titles greenlit. Knock wood. :p

12/3: A new interview with Chris Jones (will edit and add if anything comes up).

-Chris Jones specifically wanted to add in the black carbon fiber and play with lighting of the Kryptonite in Metallo's rib cage.
-Jones spent 2-3 days boarding the wedding audience, he was given a list of characters and specific seating chart.
-Greg Weisman only specified 'this group of characters' are sitting together for the Wally funeral scene.
-While working on Targets, got to use 3d models of locations from the show to cut down on the spent like the Watchtower
I hope we get more Chris Jones DC work in the future one way or another :).

inuyasha1981

1/3: the wedding between conner and m'gann was the best moment for me, which inspired me to make my soundtrack/playlist for the entire series, and will continue to wait for season 5. no matter what

Is Artemis a professor or TA
1/4: my guess, teacher assistant

Mod Note: Double post merged

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowStar

I’m guessing that Artemis’s job doesn’t quite pay the bills if she’s living at Will’s rent-free.

Speaking of Will, I haven’t yet finished reading Targets, but I wonder, does he now have designation E-02? Was this confirmed in the comic? (The reason that I’m concerned about this is because filling in the blanks re. designations potentially helps to get an idea of who the other JL reserves might be. :) )

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Speaking of Will, I haven’t yet finished reading Targets, but I wonder, does he now have designation E-02? Was this confirmed in the comic?
In Targets, the only E designation revealed was Bumblebee, E-06.

In total we only know:
E-03: Tempest
E-06: Bumblebee
E-15: Wyynde
E-16: Guardian
E-18: Dubbilex
E-19: Kraig

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just want to say that I totally called it that Diamond White could voice Moon Girl 3 years in advance.

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter

Featured Posts