Zombies: The Re-Animated Series (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

An animated series based on the live action Zombies movies is in development by Disney Television Animation .

Screenshot_20220615-090927.png

SweetShop209

Joan Ford is writing for the series. She previously worked on Thundercats Roar, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs, and the 2019 DC Superhero Girls.

zoombie

Like I said in the other thread, and BTW sorry about that. This is Monster High in reverse.

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
Here's the teaser trailer.

My thoughts on this?

I don't think its necessary to have Zombies has its own animated series as I don't think the Zombies DCOMs trilogy wasn't all that great (The first one was okay (a guilty pleasure), the second one was alright(wasn't as good as the first one, but at least it had effort), but third one was just awful), but from the nature of the business, I can obviously understand why.

Similar to High School Musical and Descendants, Zombies has become popular more than anything else, so Disney decides to milk it for its worth until cow gets all dried up.

Though, I'm not sure if the new series was a continuation after the third movie or as its own thing, but from the look of the premise, I have zero interest on watching the show.

I'm sure the target audience will definitely go nuts about it, but for me, I give it a hard pass.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts