New profile posts

Im worried for other Nick shows due to newer Nicktoons shows like Smurfs, Kamp Koral get more attention which some other cartoons seems to not notice and forgot about it or new episodes airing in other countries.. thats my concern about treatment
Earlier this year was the 20th anniversary of macOS (then known as Mac OS X): 10.0 "Cheetah". Today, it's the 20th anniversary of the next release: 10.1 "Puma".
Low Spark of Lyman
Low Spark of Lyman
Less importantly: today's the 4th anniversary of macOS 10.13 High Sierra; yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of 10.14 Mohave (which I'm still using).
The MeTV online schedule for Bugs Bunny and Friends mistakenly listed People Are Bunny for today when instead there was Hare Trigger.

Also, today seems like an anniversary for something...just trying to remember what it was I was thinking of.
K
kanc
The only TGIF show still airing on TV is Family Matters.

Of course Full House after Sept 28 will no longer air on any nick@nite or any TV yet..

Haven't seen a manga turned anime that became so hyped up
in a long time. As someone who's read this, it definitely will be a blast.
CNC
CNC
Now let's hope this anime gets a premiere on the [adult swim] Toonami block.
It's a pain in the butt to update episode pages for The Chicken Squad and Mickey Mouse Funhouse on IMDb due to how, even after multiple attempts, certain actor credits never get accepted.
Just as I believe it's important to separate the art from the artist, I also believe it's important to separate the art from the fandom. Personally, I find the mindset of hating a form of art simply because some parts of its fandom can be on the extreme side (rather than evaluating a form of art on its own merits) to be rather petty (dare I even say, spiteful).

Featured Posts