New profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
Goldstar!
Goldstar!
Cartoon Network will just find another graphics studio and move on. Still, this is the end of an era and Primal Screen's work with CN over the years is appreciated, at least by us.
Silverstar
Silverstar
CN wasn't Primal Screen's only client. They also did graphics for Nick, Voom HD, PBS Kids and Sprout. We can be sad for a while, but PS isn't the only graphic studio out there.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Golden Geek
Golden Geek
I remember when it was a big deal Funimation put out OniAi sub-only, and they said "Look, this is incest garbage nobody saw, we will almost certainly lose money just on the DVD, we're not dubbing it."

Nowadays even pretty popular stuff can't get dubs.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
With regards to Matt Braly, I prefer the weekly release. Binging is terrible for an entire season to be released in one run and back in 2015/2016, when it started becoming a thing, there were people concerned over that.

Sometimes, I really question on why these streamers seems to be so selective on which show should get the weekly release treatment or not. Giving every show the binge format is unsustainable. Sure, there are some exceptions, but not every show needs it.
JMTV
JMTV
One thing I find very strange about Disney Plus is that why it's okay for Wandavision and X-Men 97 to have a weekly schedule, yet Disney TVA shows like Moon Girl and Molly McGee drop all the episodes at once? And yet, they blamed the shows for not getting the immediate success they wanted even though it's their fault for not marketing it correctly and not giving the shows enough time to build an audience.
JMTV
JMTV
Sometimes, I don't get the executives for treating fiction entertainment like fast-food products.
JMTV
JMTV
Random music fact:

"Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows was written about how lead vocalist Adam Duritz wanted fame in order to feel loved. He then got fame and had a breakdown soon after; he has since done an altered version live, where he warns about how getting famous was a mistake.
I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
K
kanc
All That is created by Brian Robbins and Mike Tolin. Although however Dan Schneider served as executive producer and producer of All That series, except for 2019 ones reboot.
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.

Featured Posts