New profile posts

It's interesting how Barbie: It Takes Two has recast 5 characters. Brooklyn Barbie & Rafa are voiced by Tatiana Varria & Nicolas Roye instead of Amber May & Alejandro Saab. Chelsea is voiced by Anna McGill instead of Cassidy Naber & Natalie Lashkari. Trey is voiced by the late Billy Kametz instead of Eamon Brennan. Whittaker Reardon doesn't have a credited voice actor, but it's not Johnny Yong Bosch.
Interesting that date of CN's 30th Birthday fell on the Day of the week were the Broadcast Networks used to air Cartoons in the Morning until Litton Entertainment (Now Hearst) ruined it with there Live Action E/I Trash
JaredCap43™
JaredCap43™
Litton is now called Hearst Media Production Group, and they recently signed a deal with an Indian animation studio to produce and distribute animated content. Yes, really!
RandomMe
RandomMe
By India I get sour memories of animegamer when he was in Bangladesh and told me about how their local kids networks depended almost exclusively on local content. But I don't remember who did they sign a deal with. Think it was Cosmos-Maya.
The two bullies in "Hocus Pocus" have a lot in common with the 2 bullies from the first season of Power Rangers. Or maybe all bullies in 1993 were idiots.
Daikun
Daikun
These were the common archetypes that Hollywood thought were bullies back in the early 90s.
Pooky
Pooky
I recently watched 3 Ninjas for the first time since the about 1995, and that has similar characters, although in an ingenious twist there are three of them rather than two (not the titular Ninjas to be clear)
harry580
harry580
so, there's 2 bullies in hocus pocus & there's 2 bullies from the first season of power rangers, all happen in the year 1993. coincidence?
Want to give me the best birthday present EVER? Catch up on Gilda And Meek And The Un-Iverse at my site! And be sure to read it in order! If you sneak ahead for spoilers I'll give you SUCH a pinch!

Featured Posts