"Spider-Boy (2023 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Discuss this Marvel Comics series!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Discover the secrets to the Spider-Man sidekick nobody knew existed until now!

SPIDER-BOY #1

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Written by: Dan Slott
Art by: Ty Templeton, Paco Medina

Secrets of Spider-Boy revealed! Spinning out of the pages of Dan Slott and Mark Bagley's monumental Spider-Man run - here comes the spectacular Spider-Boy! After the events of The End of the Spider-Verse, Spider-Boy's secret history as Spider-Man's sidekick was nearly forgotten forever. But now those mysteries will be revealed while they embark on exciting new adventures…together!

Rate and Discuss this Marvel Comics title right here!

Related Discussions:

-Spider-Man (2022 Ongoing) Talkback (Spoilers)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I didn't know there was a thread here, about Spider-Boy, heh. So funny enough I'm not a big super-hero comics books reader, minus like Power Pack stuff I've read. But anyway, I heard about Spider-Boy and some introductions in the Spider-Man comic.

The first book was a good one. I think it's catching me because of the idea of going with goofy villains like Gutter Ball was fun. More backstory about Bailey's life. The balloons story was fun too. Again, I'm glad it was fun , with some cheesy puns and jokes and it was fun. I like Bailey's Character , it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Spider-Man

I've picked up the first couple issues instead of waiting for the trade and theyre both pretty fun. I like the lighter tone of the story and the cartoony artwork is really great too. The backups by Ty Templeton have probably been my favorite part of the comic so far but the main story is good too.

Slott does a good job at making this a truly all ages read but I do wonder when we're going to find out more about Spider-Boy's backstory. This book has me for at least the first arc so I'm hoping we get some answers soon but I'm interested to see where it all goes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts