"X-Men '97 (Disney+)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I started thinking Genosha might be where Kurt shows up it's looking likely.

Dazzler was in issue 1 of the prequel comic, so I wasn't sure if she'd make it back into the show yet but I'm glad she is. I wouldn't have minded her getting a different look from her Dark Phoenix appearance but it'd just good to see her again.

This made me think of her last adaptation appearances, performing on Genosha in Wolverine and the X-Men, and performing in the forest for the Academy kids in Dark Phoenix. I've always had a soft spot for Dazzler.

Frontier

Staff member
I wonder if it's a flashback or Cap's already frozen out of ice? Caught up with the 90's Avengers?

I assumed Theo James was voicing Bastion.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I hated the episode but I admire his passion about the subject. In my next review I was planning on addressing many of the points he raised as positives as something I saw as negative. And that's okay. I am allowed to disagree with a creator and they are allowed to disagree with me.

dmxx116

Based on the mid season trailer we saw, I they bring back David Hayter who was at the X-Men 97 premiere and who voice the Marvel hero in Spider-Man: The Animated Series back for X-Men 97.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
Based on the mid season trailer we saw, I they bring back David Hayter who was at the X-Men 97 premiere and who voice the Marvel hero in Spider-Man: The Animated Series back for X-Men 97.

Mr. Bayne did the Cap voice for Old Soldiers. It would be super cool if they used Hayter but Bayne is already part of the cast and did the voice before, too. I didn't know Hayter was at the premiere though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that Disney's Mickey Mornings block ends at 12:30pm.
I just thought about something. Let's say, hypothetically, Adult Swim cancels Checkered Past. What do you think would happen to the classic CN shows on the block?

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal

Featured Posts