"Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness

Release Date: May 6, 2022

doctorstrange_card.jpg

In Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary.

Continuing from Part 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?
First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.

Featured Posts