Post something random

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Me when the mods correct me the "start of big AS downtime" date, I post the DA journal with a date of the following day, recorrection by them, rewinding the private FB messaging with AR1996, and the mods were SO SO RIGHT ABOUT THE DATE:
file.webp

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
(A Daily Life of a Family Vlogger)

truecolors-14.PNG

(baby cries and coos)

Parents: Awww! She's so beautiful!

(Mom pulls out the phone video camera and press record)

Mom: Hey-yo guys! Look at our money-err I mean, our beautiful baby we had!

Dad: Yeah, our child meant the whole world to us.

Mom: And today, ladies and gentlemen, we are about tell you about our baby, on where she eat, where she go, her medical diagnosis, and so many more. I know it's TMI, but I want to raise awareness about our child on what she's going through.

Dad: We're gonna be real and raw. No filters required!

Mom: Plus, I want the valida-I mean, we've been working so hard to keep our child safe and loved unconditionally, so I want you guys to join along with us.

Dad: I heard some people say they're gonna be weirdos on here and your child cannot consent, and blah blah blah (Mom rolls her eyes). Yeah, I'm well aware of that, but we got an amazing audience like you who love our journey and being very supportive with us.

Mom: Yeah, and to those "weirdos" who like to talk crap about our life even though they only see 5% of it, they seriously need to get a life. My child can consent anyway she wants to. If she didn't want to be in a video, fine. If she wants to, that's fine too, but don't come at us of how "she can't consent" because I'm pretty sure your momma can't consent of you of wearing a diaper at age 2. That's number 1. Number 2, what's wrong with a family sharing our lives with our kid? I'm not "exploiting" her. That's a weird conspiracy theory that you need get yourselves checked. And finally, our baby is the most cutest baby in the world. She deserved all the attention she's getting. Our fans loved her SO much. I hope that one day when she grows up, we can look back all the memories that we created for her, and she'll appreciate for capturing moments together.

So the people who had a problem with that, go eat a butt!

Dad: Wow! (Laughs) That's a sound bite.

Mom: Yeah, I can be feisty sometimes. Anyways, are ready to oversh-um...joining along, sweetheart?

Dad: Right, honey.

(Both wink together with a ca-ching sound effect)

Mom: Let's go, fam!

18 YEARS OF EXPLOTATION AND OVERSHARING LATER

Child: YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!!

truecolors-16.PNG

Dad: Hey! We're just trying to make you happy, sweetheart!

Mom: MONEY!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!

(Now that's a Daily Life of a Family Vlogger)

(srsly. stop following family vloggers)

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Anybody's first impressions of Adventure Time.

Capture2.PNG

What da hell is this? A boy and his walking talking dog that is in this land filled with walking talking candies and a King who had ice powers?! This show is nothing but a acid trip of pure random nonsense! I cannot believe Cartoon Network would air something so stupid!

I am boycotting this show and I'm NOT watching this network ever again!

amphibia-4016.PNG

Many episodes later...

Marceline the Vampire Queen: That's me!!

Capture.PNG

OHMAHGLOB!!!!!! MARCY IS SOOOOO HAAAAWWTTT!!!!! I'M GONNA WATCH THIS SHOW!!!! I'M SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

amphibia-4379.PNG

(Well so much for boycotting Adventure Time, amirite? lol)

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Fun fact: in Geometry Dash, there is a cube which resembles one of the Adventure Time protagonists, Finn.
I use it since April, with the colors of another CN character, Bloo. Two CN references in GD.
20230708_205948.jpg

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
I just realized something...

Number 4's name, Wallabee Beatles....

Capture35.PNG

...was named after a wallaby. Because Austrailia.

Capture25.PNG

Clever.

(BTW, Happy 30th Birthday, Rocko!)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts