"Looney Tunes Cartoons" News & Discussion Thread

wiley207

You’re right! I’m going to blame Warner Bros and David Zaslav!
Indeed; David Zaslav has been quite the threat to Warner Bros. Animation for some time now. That, along with the "ACME Fools" bumper parodying Scooby-Doo, inspired me to commission this fun art piece by Bosko on DeviantART with my private toon detective fursona Sam Valentino catching Zaslav and the ACME Chairman in the act at the Warner Bros. studios while disguised as Wile E. Coyote!
sam-valentino-stings-again.png

Speaking of the rubber mask device, I've also joked that maybe David Zaslav is really an evil maniacal toon disguised in a human suit, very much like my all-time favorite movie that partly inspired said fursona!

harry580

Indeed; David Zaslav has been quite the threat to Warner Bros. Animation for some time now. That, along with the "ACME Fools" bumper parodying Scooby-Doo, inspired me to commission this fun art piece by Bosko on DeviantART with my private toon detective fursona Sam Valentino catching Zaslav and the ACME Chairman in the act at the Warner Bros. studios while disguised as Wile E. Coyote!
View attachment 302450
Speaking of the rubber mask device, I've also joked that maybe David Zaslav is really an evil maniacal toon disguised in a human suit, very much like my all-time favorite movie that partly inspired said fursona!
that could be a perfect idea for who framed Roger rabbit 2, too bad it won't happen but only the internet can do it

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Because there are other problems apart from Mr. Zaslav. That's all.
Just because Zas isn't the only problem that Warner Media is facing right now, that doesn't mean that he isn't a problem nor that he shouldn't be held accountable for his poor business decisions. The fact that he's the current CEO of Warner Discovery puts him pretty high on the list of the studio's current difficulties.

harry580

ok, who wanna play a game of tug of war, the winner?, will fire David zaslav, lets do it

Jk, im being sarcastic

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
I don't know, but please don't blame David Zaslav for this.
You know, I try to avoid complaining unnecessarily here, but I find it ironic in the extreme that another forum member once straight-up accused me of being president of the David Zaslav fan club when I'm always quick to point out his naked greed, short-sightedness and jackassery, meanwhile right here this other member keeps parroting "Leave Mr. Zaslav alone!" like the guy's his uncle or something. As the kids on the interwebz like to say, shaking my head.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.
Seriously, I can't wait for the brand-new Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie titled Walpurgisnacht Rising! You?
The rumor about MeTV Toons launching on June 25th has been deleted. Now there's no word on whether the channel will launch or not.
Happy 25th Anniversary to SpongeBob SquarePants!

The official Bluey channel on YouTube has uploaded the "Dad Baby" episode in full, meaning that it is finally legally available to American fans.

Featured Posts