Light Lucario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
    Reactions: Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's really kind of you to say. Thank you. Unfortunately, Nickelodeon has had this mentality for a long time, so I don't know if they can or even want to change it at this point. Ideally they will so that more Nicktoons can develop an audience.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you & your family a very Happy Easter. I really hope you all have a lovely Easter.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's really sweet. Thank you. I've been enjoying Easter with my family. I hope that you have a Happy Easter too.
    Hiya! I like to check up on people sometimes. I hope you've been doing great lately.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. That's really sweet. Thank you. I'm doing okay. I hope that you're doing fine as well.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    I have high stress right now, but I'll get by it. I always do.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    I'm sorry about that. I can understand how exhausting a lot of stress can be. I hope that you'll feel better soon.
    Just wanted to say hi and tell you that even if we dont talk as much as we used to you are a dear friend and you are awesome.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a very Happy International Women's Day. I'm very happy to know a nice lady like you as a friend.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I only get to say this once every four years: Happy Leap Day!!! I hope you & your family have a very safe & lovely Leap Day.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. Thank you. Happy Leap Day to you too. I've been able to spend the day with my family and enjoy not being in the rain. I hope that you have a good Leap Day too.
    Hey Lady Lucario. Thanks for always being so awesome and a great voice of reason. Thank you and have a lovely Valentines day my friend.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. That's really sweet of you to say. Thank you. I had a nice Valentine's Day with my family. I hope that you had a good Valentine's Day too.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to you. I had a nice time enjoying it at the bowling alley today. I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. Thank you for the sweet Happy Valentine's Day message. I had a nice day spending time with my family. I'm glad that you had a good Valentine's Day too.
    I see that you recently had a birthday. Seeing as how I made my return here a bit too late to say happy birthday on the day of, I do hope you had a great one.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's really sweet of you. Thank you for the belated Happy Birthday wishes. I had a nice birthday spending time with my family.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    Ah, that's great. And thanks for that compliment. To be honest, you were one of my favorite posters from when I was originally here long ago. It's just great for me to come back after all this time gone and seeing members i liked still active here.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    You're welcome and thank you too. That's really sweet of you to say. I'm glad that you're back too.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday today. I really hope you have a very lovely birthday.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    That's really sweet of you to say. Thank you. I had a nice birthday with my family.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas today. I hope you have a very lovely Christmas & a very Happy New Year.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Light Lucario. I hope you're feeling well. I'm very thankful that my transplanted kidney is still working great after 25 years. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Thank you so much. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too. I'm doing pretty well and I had a great Thanksgiving Day with my family yesterday. I hope that you had a great day too and I'm glad that your transplanted kidney is still working great as well.
    Haven't been on the site for so long, still getting used to it being back online.

How about you?
    Hi, Light Lucario! It's great to be back! I hope you've been ok since the site got shut down. It's too bad I ended up missing your birthday. I hope it went well. I'm just glad to be back at TZ.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi Viper! I'm doing okay. I hope that you've been doing fine too. I'm glad that we're back on the site as well. That's really sweet that you were thinking about my birthday. It was a nice happy birthday and I appreciate the well wishes too.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY LADY LUCARIO! Be happy and warm in this joyful day!
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. That's so sweet of you to say. Thank you so much. I didn't even know it was Friendship Day, but I'm glad that we're friends too. I hope that you're having a happy day as well.
    Hi, Light Lucario. I hope you're having a safe summer. I just want to wish you a very Happy Friendship Day. I consider you a nice friend. Please have a lovely day.
    Light Lucario
    Light Lucario
    Hi there. I'm doing fine. That's so sweet of you to say. Thank you. I consider you a nice friend as well and I hope you're having a Happy Friendship Day too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts