Shiloh Otter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
    JoJo Siwa used to have an anti-bullying message that I loved. She has since become a bully herself. I'm not only disappointed at what's come out about her, but I'm legit furious too.
    K
    kanc
    I wonder if that might be because of how Nickelodeon treated her in past causing her to act out?
    I am very much looking forward to the premiere of Primos next month.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    One of the show's storyboarders was actually calling out the show's blind haters last night. He said that he as a Mexican American who felt disconnected from his family highly relates to the main character, and says it's super fun and he can't wait for it to finally air.

And I always thought it looked super fun too, from the getgo. I'm sure people will hate watch it but it's best to ignore them.
    JMTV
    JMTV
    I'm still giving Primos a fair chance because I don't think it looks that bad, but I'm still not looking forward to the backlash. It spooked me to this day.
    AngusTinMan16
    AngusTinMan16
    I'm just hoping the show will be actually decent to watch.
    there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Sorry you had to go through that. I feel the same way. I have gone through struggles and emotional trauma when I was a child. I always hope and praying to God that I want peace and healing for a long time, still is to this day.
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    Me too. The American public school system is really nothing more than taxpayer-funded daycare, IMO.
    Reactions: JMTV
    I've watched a few more episodes of Yuru Camp since I first posted about it. It's definitely great and it might end up becoming one of my favorite anime series ever.
    Today I found out there is a new PBS Retro FAST channel available on The Roku Channel. I also learned that I can access it when I thought I wouldn't be able to. PBS Retro has a lot of great shows I never thought I'd see again. Awesome!
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    Like what? How retro are we talking? I go WAY back. Ruff Ruffman isn't gonna satisfy me -- I want Square One.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    So far, the oldest shows are Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and Reading Rainbow. I assume more stuff will be added down the line.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    It currently airs Zoboomafoo, Kratts Creatures , Mr. Rogers, Reading Rainbow, Thomas and Friends. I was hoping for Zoom, or the Electric Company or something.
    the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
    I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    I love Yuru Camp, I have to watch the new season that's coming out. I wish it had come out in winter again, like the last two seasons, it felt comfier that way, but yeah. That kind of anime is one my favorite genres.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    I obviously have some catching up to do, but hopefully that won't take too long. I already love Nadeshiko as a character. Dunno, I just love silly pink-haired girls.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    I hope you enjoy it, Nadeshiko is fun.
    Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
    • Winner
    Reactions: aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    Aiko had such a great voice in the Japanese version.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    @aegisrawks ah, I've never seen the original version, only the 4Kids one. I usually don't watch anything with subtitles because I have a hard time following along. I can't read them and watch at the same time. I've broken my rule a couple of times and I will again in the future, but i mostly can't.
    Am I the only person here that is obsessed with concert setlists? For some reason, I just really enjoy keeping track of what bands and artists play live on a regular basis. My obsession did earn me a mod position on setlist.fm a long time ago, which I will always be proud of.
    I wish the internet would quit pushing sites like Temu and Shein onto me. I can't stand them, for numerous reasons.
    Y'know what, while my celebration of Magical Doremi officially starts in May, we're close enough to it that I'll go ahead with the pfp change now. Aiko / Mirabelle is up first.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    Do you have a favorite character from it?
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    @LinusFan303 hmm... probably Doremi herself. But I've used her recently, so I do want to give other characters a chance before I go back to her.
    Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

My reaction that Disney's Mickey Mornings block ends at 12:30pm next week.
I just thought about something. Let's say, hypothetically, Adult Swim cancels Checkered Past. What do you think would happen to the classic CN shows on the block?

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal

Featured Posts