A Candidate for the Dark TV Vault

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Found this in Wikipedia: Dog House (TV series) - Wikipedia

"During a car accident, a police detective's mind is swapped with the mind of Digby, his St Bernard dog partner on duty. Helen Underwood (Shelley Peterson), the officer's widowed sister-in-law, takes custody of Digby where he joins her children Annabelle (Valentina Cardinalli), Richie (Jaimz Woolvett) and Timmy (Jonathan Shapiro).[2] Now inhabiting Digby's body, the detective is able to talk with the family.[3] "

On one hand, it sounds like fairly standard stuff; on the other hand, I'm not sure I've seen a TV show with this plot. (Movies, sure, but not shows.)

There is an episode up on YouTube: dog house tv show 1990 - YouTube

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
It's Canadian, but I'll allow it with a plot like this. EXCELLENT find.

It apparently got an American DVD release, but I don't want it in my Amazon purchase history!

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts