[Adult Swim]/Toonami May 2024 Premiere Info

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
[adult swim]/TOONAMI Live Simulcast - May 2024 Premiere Info. Schedule is in progress.
[From May 1st to June 3rd, 2024]

(NOTE: It may be confusing to some about which days shows actually premiered or aired new episodes for Adult Swim. This is due to the fact that because AS usually premieres episodes after 12:00 AM, episode titles may contrast with the actual date they aired (for example, William Stream). I am listing the actual dates they aired. So for example, if a show is advertised as "Saturday night at 1:00 AM," even though it actually airs it actually airs Sunday morning at 1:00 AM (One Piece), I will still list them as Sunday morning at 12:00 AM, just so I can be consistent.)

1713847744380.png

Royal Crackers
Fri May 3rd - 12:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 20) - "Dog"

Smiling Friends
Mon May 13th - 12:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 10/Episode 11) - "Gwimbly: Definitive Remastered Enhanced Extended Edition DX 4k (Anniversary Director's Cut)"/"Mr. President" [OFFICIAL HALF HOUR SEASON PREMIERE]
Mon May 20th - 12:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 12/Episode 13) - "A Allan Adventure"/"Erm, the Boss Finds Love?"

ACME NIGHT
Sun May 5th - 5:00 PM (EST) - Mortal Kombat (1995)
Sun May 12th - 5:00 PM (EST) - Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

1713847972977.png

Ninja Kamui
Sun May 5th - 12:00 AM (EST) - Episode 13 [SERIES FINALE]

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
Sun May 5th - 12:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 6) - "RV of the Dead"
Sun May 26th - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 7) - "Truck Stop of the Dead"
Sun June 2nd - 12:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 8) - "Sushi & Hot Springs of the Dead"

One Piece
Sun May 5th - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 666) - "The End of the Match?! A Surprising Result of Block D!"
Sun May 5th - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 667) - "The Admiral's Decision! Fujitora vs. Doflamingo!"
Sun May 26th - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 668) - "The Final Round Starts! Diamante the Hero Shows Up!"
Sun June 2nd - 1:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 669) - "A Moving Castle! The Top Executive Pica Rises Up!"
Sun June 2nd - 1:30 AM (EST) - (Episode 670) - "Dragon Claw Strikes! Lucy's Intimidating Attack!"

Naruto Shippuden
Sun May 5th - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 487) - "The Ketsuryūgan"
Sun May 26th - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 488) - "The Last One"
Sun June 2nd - 2:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 489) - "The State of Affairs"

My Adventures with Superman
Sun May 26th - 12:00 AM (EST) - (Episode 11/Episode 12) - "Things in Heaven and Earth"/"Adventures with my Girlfriend" [ONE HOUR SEASON PREMIERE]

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"And that, kids, is why you don't run with scissors."

-A line I imagine Deadpool saying in a theoretical PG-13 cut of Deadpool and Wolverine
I still feel The Casagrandes was a slipshod clone of The Loud House that didn't need to exist, but I have to admit its theme song is catchy. It's a bouncy little earworm.
there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.

Featured Posts