Announcement: The Anime Forum is now (wait for it)...the Forum for Anime!

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
In continuing our shake up of the Toonzone forums, it has been decided that ALL anime discussion should now go on the Anime forum. EXCEPT TOONAMI. As one of the benchmark programming blocks that's synonymous with broadcasting anime here in North America (and that's still in existence after 20 years), Toonami will remain it's own forum (aka the Toonami/Adult Swim forum): The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum

From American broadcasts of anime shows (on Cartoon Network, Nick or Disney XD) to online broadcasts (released solely on Crunchyroll and Funimation websites), from Dubbed to Subbed, this is the forum for Anime Discussion!

BONUS: As a reminder, it's also the forum for MANGA discussion! Separating it from Comic Book discussion was established years ago, and so feel free to keep on discussing the latest manga releases here in North America as well!

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Two years later as we are two weeks away from the new year. The "anime" of animesuperhero is like a silent letter in a word or saying something under one's breath before yelling into a megaphone "superhero".
I might have some non-controversial/competitive traffic-boosting ideas if those threads don't already exist.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Two years later as we are two weeks away from the new year. The "anime" of animesuperhero is like a silent letter in a word or saying something under one's breath before yelling into a megaphone "superhero".
I might have some non-controversial/competitive traffic-boosting ideas if those threads don't already exist.

I find it weird that we changed from Toonzone to Anime Superhero when the bulk of discussion is still American toons. In the 00s, this was probably the place to go for discussion of anime. Anime discussion on the Toonami forum is still quite strong, but it seems weird that the users there aren't crossing over to this forum. I would have thought discussion of big shonen that appeals to the Toonami demographic like Tower of God, God of High School and Jujutsu Kaisen would drum up loads of discussion and the frequenters of that section would come here, but no dice for some reason. It feels like the Toonami board is the only place to get a little bit of anime discussion here. Based on the Toonami board, users are obviously watching stuff outside of Toonami, but they don't come to the anime board for some reason. Considering Toonami in recent years is refusing to air non shonen, that limits the types of shows to be discussed.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
I find it weird that we changed from Toonzone to Anime Superhero when the bulk of discussion is still American toons. In the 00s, this was probably the place to go for discussion of anime. Anime discussion on the Toonami forum is still quite strong, but it seems weird that the users there aren't crossing over to this forum. I would have thought discussion of big shonen that appeals to the Toonami demographic like Tower of God, God of High School and Jujutsu Kaisen would drum up loads of discussion and the frequenters of that section would come here, but no dice for some reason. It feels like the Toonami board is the only place to get a little bit of anime discussion here. Based on the Toonami board, users are obviously watching stuff outside of Toonami, but they don't come to the anime board for some reason. Considering Toonami in recent years is refusing to air non shonen, that limits the types of shows to be discussed.
That's the thing as you did imply in a different thread from some time ago, the most active anime forums are the ones where people rate/review, watch anime, and customize watchlists all on the same site.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts