C&C - Dragon Ball Super - "A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku! Until We Meet Again!" [10/5] [SEASON FINALE]

A.Magik

I hope Goten and Trunks didn't eat any of the animals.

"Hey, Chichi! I fought these two Saiya-jin girls. They really wore me out!"

I wonder if 'Goku fighting another girl' is the equivalent of adultery in Chichi's mind.

Is Vejita angry that he got owned by Kakaroto's baby granddaughter or is he angry that Kakarrotto's granddaughter tried to steal the spotlight away from his little princess?

Love that final look of Gohan. expressing "My fighting days are not over yet."

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Divine fistbump!

Let's do this again next year. Maybe without all the universal annihilation stuff.

Meanwhile, Frieza's off to rebuild his evil empire.

And 17 got his cruse.

Nobodyman

Callback to Goku and Vegeta's first fight!

And thus another Dragon Ball series comes to a close.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Nice callback to the iconic pose from the Saiyan Saga.

Real shame Toonami doesn't air movies, cause I would love for them to air the Broly movie.

Hypeathon

And with that, Dragon Ball Super is over. But not without Anime Ajay giving one last breakdown of the animation and presentation.

And as a bonus, here's Anime Ajay's Kamehacon 2018 panel on the series's animation.

DBTrilogy100

The Universe Survival Saga concludes in tonight's episode. The episode starts with Jiren saying he doesn't understand why Frieza saved Goku from falling off the arena even though Goku is not in any condition to fight; Frieza says he considers Goku to be "insurance" and he still intends to obtain a wish from the Super Dragon Balls. Jiren briefly fights Android 17 before switching to fighting Frieza and Frieza notices that Jiren isn't acting stoic like before; Frieza takes the chance to mock Jiren by saying Jiren is afraid of being a weakling like he used to be and Jiren responds by ruthlessly beating Frieza up. Frieza manages to throw some rubble at Jiren before Jiren finishes his attack with an energy blast and then Android 17 charges towards Jiren to hit him with an energy blast; Jiren tries to stop the attack and Android 17 activates an energy barrier to trap Jiren. After the dust clears, Jiren is shown to have been injured much to the surprise of the Universe 11 Team; Frieza compliments Android 17 for his efforts and sarcasticly says he's honored by Android 17's trust when Android 17 encourages Frieza to eliminate Jiren from the Tournament of Power. Although Vermoud is surprised by the possibility of Jiren losing, he still praises Jiren's efforts and acknowledges that Jiren did his best. Frieza takes the chance to mock Jiren for looking down as Frieza prepares his attack but then Top encorages Jiren not to give up and this leads to Jiren regaining the will to fight; a fire-looking aura surronds Jiren as he begins to attack while Android 17 & Frieza try to maintain an energy shield; Frieza is unable to maintain his Ultimate Form/Golden Form and changes back to the regular version of his Final Form.

Goku manages to will himself to stand up and uses Instant Transmission to reach Android 17 & Frieza. Goku encourages Android 17 to act as back-up while he & Frieza will go forward; Frieza insists he doesn't need to share the spotlight with Goku and Goku responds that they need to work together or else Universe 7 will be erased from existence. Jiren is impressed that Goku is willing to still fight him in his current condition and proceeds to power-up which catches the attention of the Universe 7 characters in the spectator seats. Frieza asks Goku if he remembers his promise to bring Frieza back to life and Goku responds that he will keep his promise if Frieza keeps his promise; Frieza responds by saying he's grateful for Goku's naivety right now even if he usually hates it. Eventually, Goku & Frieza begin to fight Jiren and Krillin admits it's surprising to see Goku & Frieza work together while Vegeta can only look on with a surprised expression. Android 17 launches energy blasts towards Jiren from a distance while Goku & Frieza use close-range attacks on Jiren; Jiren attempts to attack Android 17 but Frieza instructs Goku to throw him at Jiren which leads to Frieza holding onto Jiren while they fall. Jiren attempts to shake Frieza off but Frieza refuses to let go and Goku charges towards Jiren (he is switching between his Normal Form and Super Saiyan 1 due to his drained stamina); Jiren thinks to himself about how the Universe 7 Team demonstrated the power of trust as Goku & Frieza continue to charge to push him off the arena. Goku, Frieza & Jiren are all eliminated from the tournament which makes Android 17 the winner of the Tournament of Power.

In the spectator seats, Goku thanks Frieza but Frieza says he will only be satisfied if Goku keeps his promise. The Grand Minister declares that Universe 11 will be erased from existence and Top thanks Jiren for doing his best on behalf of the Universe 11 Team and Jiren doesn't understand why they're thanking him after the way he treated them during the tournament; Goku takes the chance to say he enjoyed fighting Jiren & hopes to do so again in time and Jiren smiles before he is erased from existence. Vegeta acknowledges that Jiren was a powerful opponent and Goku agrees with Vegeta's sentiments. The Grand Minister asks Android 17 if he has decided on his wish yet and proceeds to perform the ritual to summon Super Shenron; the Omni-Kings make a point to mention that Super Shenron can grant any wish and Android 17 makes his wish...to restore the universes that were erased from existence. The Omni-Kings ask if Android 17 is certain and Android 17 assures them that his is absolutly sure about the wish; the Grand Minister gives a proud smile and translates Android 17's wish into the Divine Language. Super Shenron grants the wish and we see the Universe 6 Team back in existence in their universe; Cabba thinks about Vegeta keeping his promise while Caulifla urges him to train with her & Kale so they can unlock Super Saiyan 3 and Champa says he won't thank his brother. The Universe 10 Team, the Universe 3 Team, the Universe 2 Team, the Universe 9 Team, the Universe 4 Team and the Universe 11 Team are also shown to be back in existence in their respective universes. Top goes to talk to Jiren and Jiren brings up how Goku wanted to see him again but Jiren doesn't think he can form bonds with others due to how he lived his life by being haunted by his past; Top brings up how his speech motivated Jiren to continue fighting and says they won't lose the next time they meet Goku which leads to Jiren smiling and agreeing with Top.

Super Shenron disappears after the wish is granted and the spectator seats are heading towards the arena. Android 18 runs up to Android 17 and asks if he was truly OK with giving up his original wish; Android 17 assures Android 18 that he's OK with it and Goku thanks Android 17 which leads to Android 17 admiting that Goku's influence might have been a factor in his decision and Android 18 thinks Goku & Android 17 are becoming more alike. Frieza wants to hurry thinks along and figures they will just send him back to Hell but Whis proceeds to bring Frieza back to life; Whis says this is a gift from Beerus for Frieza's efforts during the tournament and Frieza responds that he doesn't intend to reform but Goku responds that he will just stop Frieza if Frieza tries anything. The Omni-Kings go to see Goku and talk about how fun the tournament was while Shin admits he didn't expect Android 17's wish; the Grand Minister then reveals that the Tournament of Power was a secret test of character arranged by the Omni-Kings and himself; the Omni-Kings foresaw that the winner of the tournament would show virture by showing compassion for the other universes and that all of reality would be erased from existence if a selfish wish was made. Vados acknowledges that the Tournament of Power was a challenge for all of reality and Whis suspects that the Omni-Kings must have had high expectations that Goku & his allies could overcome the challenge and show that mortals can change; the Omni-Kings ask Goku about what they should do next but Beerus quickly interupts and says they'll have to do a rain-check. The Grand Minister praises the Universe 7 Team for their performance during the Tournament of Power & for the wish while the Omni-Kings ask Goku if they will ever see him again and Goku promises they will meet again before he gives them a fist-bump.

The Universe 7 Team return to Capsule Corp. while the Narrator comments that the Z-Fighters returned to their daily routines. The opening theme song for the Universe Survival Saga plays while a motage shows Bulma hugging Vegeta; Goten, Trunks & Marron easily protecting the island from poachers; Gohan & Piccolo reunite with Videl & Pan; Buu is still asleep while Hercule/Mr. Satan/Mark & Bee are shown sleeping too; Master Roshi visits Korin & Yajirobe; Tien helps his students repair the village; Goku returns home; a party is held for Bulla's birth; Android 17 is on a Capsule Corp. cruiseship while talking to the Z-Fighters at the party through video chat; Goku & Vegeta have a spar in Super Saiyan Blue Form during the party and Frieza begind to rebuild his empire. Goku & Vegeta take their spar to a mountain region and Goku admits that he can't activate (Autonomous) Ultra Instinct at will. The episode ends with Goku & Vegeta preparing to continue their spar and the Narrator says the adventures of Goku will continue when another powerful opponent appears.

The Tournament of Power has come to a conclusion and I must admit, I didn't expect Android 17 to be the winner. At the same time, it was a cool way to highlight Android 17's character development throughout this saga by having him be apathetic about the tournament (even knowing what's on the line) to agreeing to join but having a mundane wish in mind to growing to care about the stakes and making a selfless wish; I would be on board with Android 17 joining the rest of the Z-Fighters for other events in the franchise's future. This also continues the trend of Goku losing most of the tournaments he has participated in (so far, he's only won the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament during the Piccolo Jr. Sub-Saga). I had expected the universes that were erased from existence to be brought back but I was pleasantly surprised by the revelation that the Tournament of Power was a "secret test of character" planned by the Omni-Kings & the Grand Minister, it does help to show that Zeno does have a sense of wisdom even if he acts like a child; one would hope this will put an end to the obnoxious insistence of some that "Goku doomed multiple universes" (never mind the fact that the saga had already established a few times earlier on that Goku's reminder to Zeno was actually a good thing). While I wasn't too big on Frieza coming back (again) at first, I was willing to see how it was executed (since I believe execution of an idea is more important than how many times an idea is done) and I do feel that his return here was well executed although I am still disappointed that Buu was left out of the tournament; I imagine that Frieza may go on to become a recurring villain now that he is alive again and I wonder if there's a chance for Cooler to become a "canon immigrant". Jiren managed to get some character development in the end and has a new look on life; while some may see it (and his backstory) as "too little, too late", I think of it (and his backstory) as "better late than never" and there is always a chance to expand on Jiren's character if he returns at some point in the future (much like how Hit began to show more of a personality by the end of the Champa Saga and it expanded in his later appearances). Overall, I would consider the Universe Survival Saga to be my 2nd favorite saga in DBS, I still consider the Zamasu Saga my favorite DBS saga.

Last edited:

shany94a

Candy Pirate
And so it ends … Seems like just yesterday that Lord Beerus was looking for a worthy mortal foe, and now we've reached the season/series finale. "Our" universe won, the rest of the cosmos were restored, and even that nasty Frieza was brought back to life (Beerus help us). Poor King Kai, of course, is still wearing a halo ...

Mr. Anime

So can we all agree that this was a better continuation than Dragon Ball GT?

Dragon Ball will most likely have to end in a "final" manner someday. Akira Toriyama is 64 years old, Most of the Japanese voice cast is 60 and up. And even the Funimation cast is getting older. But until that day comes, I'll be waiting for more adventures from Goku and friends.

Dragon Ball on Neo Toonami: November 2014 - October 2019.

Until the Broly movie shows up and/or the Galactic Patrol Saga is adapted in anime form, Goodbye for now! Dragon Ball!

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
So can we all agree that this was a better continuation than Dragon Ball GT?

Dragon Ball will most likely have to end in a "final" manner someday. Akira Toriyama is 64 years old, Most of the Japanese voice cast is 60 and up. And even the Funimation cast is getting older. But until that day comes, I'll be waiting for more adventures from Goku and friends.

Dragon Ball on Neo Toonami: November 2014 - October 2019.

Until the Broly movie shows up and/or the Galactic Patrol Saga is adapted in anime form, Goodbye for now! Dragon Ball!

Or the next Dragon Ball series decides to adapt the Broly movie into the show. ;)

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
And that's the end. As far as final episodes go, this was pretty satisfying. The great animation, seeing Goku and Frieza team up, 17 getting his cruise, Jiren actually getting a complete character arc (yay friends!), etc.

Goku seemingly not being able to use Ultra Instinct at will is a smart choice, otherwise it would be too OP for future arcs.

DBTrilogy100

Now that DBS has concluded (for now, at least), I feel now is a good time to share my thoughts on the series, overall. I found it to be an, overall, enjoyable watch and I feel that some fans (especially certain big name fans) were overly harsh about the show thinking back on what I heard before I watched the show. Some of the complaints I have heard were flaws that have existed in previous shows of the franchise such as poor animation and weird power scaling. Granted, DBS did have some rough animation at times due to being rushed out but I would say the Universe Survival Saga did show some significant improvement. With regards to the power scaling, I have come to accept long ago that the franchise has had its moments of following the "don't think about it and just watch the flashy fights" approach and I would argue that DBGT had even weirder power scaling in comparison; I feel I should also clarify that while I do think some fans might get too fixated on power scaling to the point that they may forget (if not, outright ignore) that "being stronger" doesn't always matter when it comes to winning a fight or dealing with non-straightforward concepts, I still disagree with the fans that try to insist that power scaling debates are "the worst thing to happen to the fandom".

Having said that, I should also clarify that I do feel that the series did have its flaws. The flaw I would consider to be the biggest one would be how it felt like the show had a habit of exaggerating Goku's vices in a misguided effort to counter how the DBZ anime (both the dub & the sub, to varying degrees) had a habit of exaggerating Goku's virtues/heroic qualities; although I will say that there were still moments that seemed to get the idea behind Goku (he's not a super hero and he may let the thrill of a good fight get the better of him at times but he still cares about his family, his friends and innocent lives) and I can appreciate those moments. Other aspects about the show I wasn't too big on were the retcon involving the Potara Earring Fusion, Buu not participating in both tournaments and some missed opportunities (such as Universe 10's Destroyer & Universe 10's Angel Assistant not showing up during the Zamasu Saga and Kelfa not fighting another Fusion character).

On the other hand, I do feel that DBS did have its strong points and feel it did certain things better than other shows in the franchise. I would consider the show's strongest point to be the way it added to the lore and the "multiverse building" it did for the franchise, especially with regards to the divine hierarchy. I also appreciated how the show was willing to try its hand at a complex villain in the form of Zamasu and I would say Zamasu has become my favorite villain in the franchise and his saga has become one of my favorite sagas in the franchise. The Universe 6 Saiyans were a great way to explore the Saiyan culture with regards to how the Saiyans of the twin universes are similar and different to each other; it's also awesome how the show introduced the first "canon" female Super Saiyans and the first "canon" fusion between female fuses. The Universe Survival Saga, in particular, gave some of the non-Saiyan characters a chance in the spotlight and that was especially nice in light of how some feel the Saiyans became a "spotlight stealing squad". I also found a fair number of the "breather episodes" to be a fun watch with the baseball episode being up there with DBZ's driving episode.

With regards to the FUNimation Dub, it was nice to hear the cast I've grown the most attached to over the years in different stories and I was especially glad that Meredith McCoy was able to return as the voice of Android 18; it's a shame that Laura Bailey wasn't able to return as (Kid) Trunks but Alexis Tipton did a great job as a substitute/under study. I also felt that the dub for this series had some cool casting choices with Veronica Taylor as Ribrianne/Brianne de Chateau, Richard Horvitz as Dr. Rota, Brian Drummond as Duplicate Vegeta and (especially) James Marsters as Zamasu being the standout examples.

I have been hearing rumors that we can expect a sequel or continuation in the near future and it makes sense since I have heard that the manga is still continuing, it's just a question of how long the wait will be and I am also curious to see if they will make a re-telling of the Broly movie. Thankfully, patience is something I have mastered and I will be able to endure the wait for news regarding what is in store for the franchise's future (it sort of reminds me of the wait regarding an official announcement for the DBZ Kai version of the Buu Saga).

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That was a relief my suspicions they didn't revisit 17 for nothing was true and he turned out to be the savior of the multiverse. And he even used his barrier technique against Jiren like I hoped. The only bummer was they didn't show his family at the end.

Ooo, 17 and Frieza then Frieza and Goku fighting Jiren. So epic.

Lol, the Zeno and Grand Priest were going to wipe out reality if the winner didn't restore the multiverse.

Frieza gets restored to life. Ok, now what happens in the Broly movie makes more sense now.

Ok, Jiren learned his lesson. Yet another villain turned frenemy.

Loved Pan stealing the spotlight at the end. Powering up at that age then leaving a boo boo on Vegeta's head, lmao.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Okay I admit it was only until Jiren was about to be defeated slammed down by Goku and Freeza did I get the point of extending this fight. Since honestly I felt "look you had Goku master this super form only the gods really ever could to stack up to this guy and defeat him. That should be where the fight ends right?" but as Jiren was thinking to himself "so this is what trust and teamwork is about" it made sense why they went out this way: because it's one thing to have a message about strength and teamwork and unity but only still have one guy with this kind of power up from... somewhere defeat your foe, but another when it's about enemies fully setting asides they're differences and actually taking the L for the sake of someone else just to beat this guy that really actually shows off the message. I mean it'd be like in MLP if Twilight actually defeated Tirek with the power of the princesses alone and still preached about the value of her friends and making bonds with others, compared to defeating him with the other Mane 6 and Discord helping out: one does feel sort of empty, but the other actually acknowledges the true ideas of team work a lot better. And honestly I do appreciate that yeah this whole team based storyline thinking about it does actually end with a fight based on team work. There were some eh moments (I don't really think trying to give Jiren some empathy at the end works feels too little too late and still a bit too much standing around) but honestly the actual fights here were still well animated and I have to admit seeing Goku and Freeza go full speed on that guy and punch him at the same time or throw Freeza at him or plow into him was good. And I do like the twist that of everyone from Universe 7, it was actually 17 who wound up winning in the end and using the wish to bring everyone back. I think at least a few of the others might of thought of that but I do like it being 17 who felt the overall most empathy about the situation (or at least grew the most) as that makes sense for a conservationalist to do. Also like the idea of the Zen Ohs doing this as a test for the other universes since yeah as child like and as whiny as they are they still are suppose to be the gods of everything so to just decide on a whim "eh let's destroy most everything" is kind of weak and the idea they were looking for someone who could see the value of others as they're winner. And the point of "if someone made a sour wish everyone would of been destroyed" does explain what happened to those other universes and like seeing everyone else brought back albeit not know exactly how as some of those characters I grew to like and wanted to see more of and seeing bits of everyone again just enjoying themselves and ending with the classic Goku vs Vegeta pose talking about surpassing their limits felt like a good way to end this series.

So overall actually a decently solid end. I'm sure some people will feel it's kind of cheap and hokey but I like the actual lesson of friendship ending and we all knew it would be happy anyway and how happy would it of been to say "all these other universes are just gone forever" and have our heroes just be totally okay with that? So good stuff there and honestly this arc did go on too long and there way too many moments of surpassing limits over and over again it did sort of break the story and they really shouldn't of had it that way but still worked. And honestly the story overall already is much better then the manga variation of it. Seriously the first few tournament of power chapters of the manga have come out and they are far weaker. For example you want to know what Krillin and Tien's whole contribution to the arc was? NOTHING! They both get easily taken out by Frost (Krillin doesn't do anything and tien makes one failed tri beam and that's it) which is just lame. Seriously the whole point of recruiting all of these people is we want to see them all contribute in some way which is what the anime did even if it just meant taking out only one person but at least trying to built up that one as sort of a threat. The manga not being able to do that makes it far weaker so far so yeah anime in this regard is way better. The manga did have a lot of the same ending anyway but the pacing for most of this stuff was better in the anime so yeah still praising that more overall.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
This show was a pretty fun decades later sequel as these types of sequels are usually pretty controversial (Star Wars prequels and sequels). The Zamasu and Tournament of Power made this series despite a rough first few arcs. Part of the issue is that Dragonball was one of the pioneers of battle shonen and so many shows have refined the formula over the decades that it's hard to have the same impact that the original manga did. It still holds up compared to lots of modern anime and it looks like a masterpiece compared to lots of lousy isekai anime made today.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm looking forward to what the 2nd canon movie will be. It's been in production since June I think so maybe we'll see some news soon.

But aside adapting the current arc in the manga I'm hoping for a couple things whenever the anime comes back like:
-A Destroyer succession story, Whis seemed interested in Vegeta or Goku taking the spot.
-A Multiverse tour: Basically the Z team exploring the different universes, some rematches, sparring with people in the universes that were exempt in the tournament, visiting Sadala at last.
-Incorporating Broly, Goku and him training, exploring more of his power since it seems like he's tapping into Great Ape somehow
-More of 17.
-I hope they quit it with new Saiyan forms for now and expand on what they got as well as with Ultra which I think the manga is doing or will be. Or maybe even have others achieve it. I don't know, I'm kinda on the fence with Ultra.
-Seems inevitable there will be another conflict with Frieza but... kinda hope they put that on the side and make sure it's not another rehash.
-I hope they revisit Goten and Trunks and focus on them growing up like with Gohan in DBZ.
-I hope they don't get crazy with reviving other villains like Cell or incorporating more non-canon movie villains.
-Inevitable but I'm sure another Tournament of Power will happen sooner or later.
-I'm cautiously curious if there's rogue angels or Destroyers out there.
-Stories set after the DBZ epilogue.

Vuxovich

With regards to the FUNimation Dub, it was nice to hear the cast I've grown the most attached to over the years in different stories and I was especially glad that Meredith McCoy was able to return as the voice of Android 18; it's a shame that Laura Bailey wasn't able to return as (Kid) Trunks but Alexis Tipton did a great job as a substitute/under study. I also felt that the dub for this series had some cool casting choices with Veronica Taylor as Ribrianne/Brianne de Chateau, Richard Horvitz as Dr. Rota, Brian Drummond as Duplicate Vegeta and (especially) James Marsters as Zamasu being the standout examples.

Too bad they didn't get George Newbern as Jiren. That would be potentially great.

DBTrilogy100

Yojimbo said:
-I hope they don't get crazy with reviving other villains like Cell or incorporating more non-canon movie villains.

Based on what I've been seeing on other websites regarding speculation for the franchise's future, this topic seems to be the one that's caused quite a bit of debate. On one hand, I can understand the concerns about potentially new characters and new concepts not being created if the franchise decides to just rely on making non-canon characters & non-canon concepts into "canon immigrants". On the other hand, I can see the appeal of seeing non-canon characters & non-canon concepts with a new perspective/being revised under Akira Toriyama's control which could tap into some hidden potential for these characters & concepts (especially taking into account how Broly was a notable "base breaking" character before he became a "canon immigrant").

To give my 2 cents on the topic, I think there's room for non-canon characters & non-canon concepts to become "canon immigrants" and for new characters & new concepts to be created; I don't think it has to be an "either or" situation. I do look forward to seeing what new characters & concepts will come from the franchise's future but I also see potential in the non-canon movie villains taking some of the concepts introduced in DBS into account and if they had more screen-time. I can also see potential in characters & concepts from DBGT (such as Baby, General Rildo & the Shadow Dragons) since I am one of those fans that felt DBGT had great ideas even if the execution wasn't always ideal.

To put vaguely for the sake of those who haven't seen it yet, the Broly movie did include some new characters & new concepts as well as featuring certain non-canon characters & non-canon concepts becoming "canon immigrants". This gives me hope that a balance can be met between non-canon characters & non-canon concepts becoming "canon immigrants" and for new characters & new concepts to be created; depending on how far they plan to go in the timeline, that could also provide plenty of time to include both types of characters & concepts.

At the moment, the non-canon movie villain I see having a very strong likelihood of becoming a "canon immigrant" sooner rather than later is Cooler due to him being behind Broly in terms of popularity among the non-canon movie villains and due to his ties to Frieza; I wouldn't be surprised if Frieza being alive again ends up helping his chances.

If what I've heard is to be believed, Cell is actually the least popular of DBZ's "unholy trinity" (Frieza, Cell & Buu) in Japan and Cell is less popular than some of the franchise's other villains in Japan. Apparently, the Android Saga and the Cell Saga aren't very popular in Japan compared to the West.

Vuxovich said:
Too bad they didn't get George Newbern as Jiren. That would be potentially great.

I can see the potential in that casting, especially since I have seen some fans describe Jiren as a composite character for Superman and Batman. It reminds me of how some fans saw potential in Mark Hamill voicing Universe 11's Destroyer.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts