"Captain America (2023 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The return of writer J. Michael Stracynski to the Marvel Universe, and a fresh jumping on point for the Man out of Time!

Captain America #1 (2023)

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Writer: J. Michael Stracynski
Penciler: Jesus Saiz

WHAT FUTURE AWAITS THE MAN OUT OF TIME? Decades ago, Steve Rogers changed the world forever. Now powerful and insidious forces are assembling to ensure he never does it again. Past, present and future collide as the man out of time reckons with an existential threat determined to set the world on a darker path at any cost… Esteemed creators J. Michael Straczynski (THOR, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and Jesús Saiz (PUNISHER, DOCTOR STRANGE) embark on an exhilarating new journey for CAPTAIN AMERICA!

Discuss this Marvel series!

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The latest issue is out today!

Captain America #4

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Writer: J. Michael Stracynski
Pencils: Lan Medina

THE ENEMY STRIKES! When the mysterious organization targeting Captain America goes on the offensive, Steve Rogers thinks he's prepared - but the battle is not what it seems. Who - or what - is the Emissary?

Discuss this latest issue!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".

Featured Posts