How should we have all of Mickey and Friends next generation characters interact?

zoombie

What kind of occasion is it possible to have all of Mickey Mouse and friend next generation characters be in the same place and interact, I am talking about the nephews, the nieces, the sons, (I don't think there has ever been a daughter, if you want to count Pistal from Goof Troop I guess)

I guess something like a House of Mouse occasion, maybe have Mickey and the gang be in trouble, and the kids have to save the day.

The biggest question for me is how do you want your Max, you want him to be a little kid, or be a teenager / young adult. I might be in the minority, I prefer him as an older character. I love the dynamic he has with Goofy at that age.

Also I am hope this also includes Donald and Daisy's son from "How To Have An Accident At Work", I do have a head canon about Ducktales 2017, if the story continued, and flash forward eventually Donald and Daisy would get married and that kid would be born.

Other notes, I really want to see Millie and Melody meet and interact with April, May, and June, it is ridiculous that has never happened. I am pretty sure Huey, Dewey, and Louie has crossed paths with Millie and Melody at some point.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts