International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
They actually don't plan "moving" their RTL Super primetime block in any way, which excludes RTL Super to become a 24/7 entertainment channel.

Rather than that, it looks like there will be a primetime block similar to RTL Super on the new Toggo channel. How great.

bezbebeknana

Nick CEE's Turkish subfeed updated their ad break bumpers today:

Funny how it's the Turkish one out of all :p
The other subfeeds remain with the old bumpers.

beIN, the broadcasting company in Turkey, has fully authority over the control and management of Nickelodeon CEE Turkish Subfeed. The Turkish Subfeed is broadcasted from the beIN broadcasting center in Istanbul. Local commercials during program breaks, opt-out and ins, ad breaks, or the placement of other idents or bumpers are entirely their responsibility. Although all of this is done in collaboration with Paramount Global, I don't think Paramount Global really cares much about this Subfeed. Additionally, beIN is really irresponsible when it comes to management. Since they introduced Nickelodeon to the broadcast in 2012, there have been no changes in graphics or local program breaks. From 2012 up until the beginning of this month, during program breaks, they were still airing strange short cartoons held by beIN and even playing songs from Victoria Justice or Big Time Rush. Moreover, they were still using the old logo in the local programs they overlayed on the Romanian feed. Furthermore, this logo constantly had bugs and errors. At the end of March, I reached out to beIN officials I could contact, complaining about how bad the graphics were and that they needed to update them. Initially, they fixed the buggy logo in local programs. Then, surprisingly, all those old ad breaks and idents were removed, and they were replaced with 2023 Splat graphics, logos, and idents. The fact that they don't do what they're supposed to do until someone complains shows how careless and haphazard they are.

Here's the local program logo bug:

1000063023.jpg

Last edited:

Francisque

They actually don't plan "moving" their RTL Super primetime block in any way, which excludes RTL Super to become a 24/7 entertainment channel.

Rather than that, it looks like there will be a primetime block similar to RTL Super on the new Toggo channel. How great.
They want to do RTL Super and RTL Super 2?

Confusing as hell

Underleón

After six months, Nick LA finally bothered to fix an audio error in the next bumper for the Casagrandes where they accidentally mentioned The Bureau of Magical Things instead

old
new

better late than never I guess???

J10

In my opinion, I think that the primetime block on the new channel would have live-action programs and nostalgia, unlike RTL Super, as most of the hours would be dedicated for cartoons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts