International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
The exact opposite will happen on Nickelodeon Austria, it's schedule will remain as it is, which means the old CEE schedule (used at the moment). So technically, Nickelodeon Austria is going to "split" from CEE on November 1st.
Weirdly enough, it gets the schedule updates starting December 1st.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
today Nickelodeon Ru, showed the forbidden series The Loud House (LGBT), without sound

Or maybe they aired with clean music and effects track only, just like Nicktoons HD CEE aired for a few times "Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru" in Czech, Hungarian, etc... audiotracks.

And yesterday, "Save Royal Woods!" was aired on Nicktoons HD CEE, and the songs were dubbed into Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Czech too.

TVArchive

Or maybe they aired with clean music and effects track only, just like Nicktoons HD CEE aired for a few times "Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru" in Czech, Hungarian, etc... audiotracks.

And yesterday, "Save Royal Woods!" was aired on Nicktoons HD CEE, and the songs were dubbed into Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Czech too.
it was shown with effects for a very long time (2017), and recently they started broadcasting without sound

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
We see, they really don't want to let NickNight go.
This night, again at 4:00 CET, the channels had another MTV EMA Audio Test, on Nickelodeon Austria again with a NickNight bumper:

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Well, at least at daytime!
NickToons Global premieres new episodes starting December 19th at 3.35am CET.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Best and Bester will premiere on NickToons CEE on January 9th, 2023.

They will air it in the day! Unlike Nicktoons Global, which aired it at night time when kids are asleep back in October 2022 for a few days, and again soon in December (at the same time as before)

Walker

They will air it in the day! Unlike Nicktoons Global, which aired it at night time when kids are asleep back in October 2022 for a few days, and again soon in December (at the same time as before)
I do not understand this event. You broadcast globally, but if there is a central broadcast in certain regions, for example, if it broadcasts in Asia, the center of the broadcast would be Japan, or if it broadcasts in the Middle East, it could be Turkey or Saudi Arabia (If I remember correctly, Nicktoons Global is available in the Middle East and Turkey, but the broadcast center is in Turkey). A release schedule can be created. Thus, all countries with Global feed can watch the new cartoon, otherwise only Asian countries seem lucky.

NixcoBox12

I do not understand this event. You broadcast globally, but if there is a central broadcast in certain regions, for example, if it broadcasts in Asia, the center of the broadcast would be Japan, or if it broadcasts in the Middle East, it could be Turkey or Saudi Arabia (If I remember correctly, Nicktoons Global is available in the Middle East and Turkey, but the broadcast center is in Turkey). A release schedule can be created. Thus, all countries with Global feed can watch the new cartoon, otherwise only Asian countries seem lucky.
Even then, Turkey and the Middle East only would air it at like 5 am, still a rubbish time to air your brand new show.
In fact, in Serbia (where Nicktoons Global does broadcast in), the show only aired in English, not Serbian, and even though it’s unknown, it could happen in Croatia and Slovenia too with the Croatian and Slovenian dubs, however it is unknown if those 2 dubs aired or just English like Serbia, maybe that’s why they aired it at 3 in the morning (Central European time), MAYBE they would officially premiere the show on Nicktoons Global during daytime when the Serbian dub (and possibly the Croatian and Slovenian dubs) are made, (the Arabic, Turkish and German dubs did air on Nicktoons Global though, the Russian dub too, but that previously aired on Nickelodeon Russia prior to the Nicktoons Global premiere).

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Here's the Halloween logo with a black background:
XyEuWSW.jpg

NixcoBox12

Yesterday, Mr Magoo and Ollie's Pack returned to Nicktoons UK, at 1 am UK time… better than the 2 shows not airing at least
Also on November 19th, Monster High will premiere on Nicktoons UK at 7 am UK time, however the show already premiered on Nickelodeon UK on November 5th.

thetellyweb

TellyToon
More shows are starting to crawl back on to NickToons UK.
Starting Monday Nov 28th, There'll be an evening lineup at 20:00 consisting of these 3 shows in order:

Star Trek Prodigy
Transformers Earthspark
Rise of the TMNT

The Smurfs also return, showing at 09:30
Casagrandes return at 11:30
and Monster High will run on weekday mornings at it's usual time of 07:30.

NixcoBox12

More shows are starting to crawl back on to NickToons UK.
Starting Monday Nov 28th, There'll be an evening lineup at 20:00 consisting of these 3 shows in order:

Star Trek Prodigy
Transformers Earthspark
Rise of the TMNT

The Smurfs also return, showing at 09:30
Casagrandes return at 11:30
and Monster High will run on weekday mornings at it's usual time of 07:30.
Actually it’s TMNT 2012 that’s airing, but still the TMNT franchise returning to Nicktoons UK is cool

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.

Featured Posts