Invader Zim Coming to DVD in 2004

DemonKrowno

my opinions might matter
NightmareBegins wasn't the pilot,it was the first episode. The pilot was much different,a cooky[er] art style,a bit cooler beggining,some different voice actors,and it was all about a food fight.

yup

Dee

What?
Pelican Soldier said:
:D :D :D :D :D

This is friggin awesome!

My Zim tape was getting pretty worn out (from it's limited "SLAM!" run) [damn you nick, when do we get to see SRX and MIB again!?]

Just one question, why wouldn't they have the pilot, "The Nightmare Begins" :confused:
What gets to me is this: It took this long to make Zim DVDs with the popularity, and we've still yet to see MIB DVDs.

If they put half the stuff they dont, onto DVDs--- my collection would be so much bigger.

Numbuh 4

Teh classic avatar
I'M DANCING LIKE A MONKEY!!!!
Yes!!!! Finally!!!

Maxi
z_maxi.gif
rocks
~:knd4:

Pepperidge

The fact that Zim is being distributed by an anime company doesn't bode well for distribution in Canada. Especially considering that the series never aired here.

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
It's not going to be 9eps per DVD. They're realeasing 3 2-disc sets so it will likely be a 5/4 distro for each release.
What is 27 divided by 3?

DemonKrowno

my opinions might matter
technically there's 46 episodes,but if you count them as complete half hour of episodes then it's 27...so...will it be the complete half hour episodes or not?...only time will tell?(i haven't read much of anything on this,dispite my excitement)...(actually,I'm still in disbelief)

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
When I said 9 episodes per DVD, I did not mean "per individual DVD". No company puts 9 episodes on a single disc.

Chrono1995

Don't get any big ideas.
Matt Wilson said:
When I said 9 episodes per DVD, I did not mean "per individual DVD". No company puts 9 episodes on a single disc.

While this is indeed good news, FUNimation did put nine episodes of Dragonball on one disc in one of their "box" sets.

Not too bright.

joshualane

I want some pie
Matt Wilson said:
You're initial post wasn't clear and I thought you may have missed part of the announcement... thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it!

However, perhaps it would have been nicer to just state this before, rather than trying to insult me with the math question?

Exatron

97.368% evil
Matt Wilson said:

Columbia Tristar put all nine episodes of Jim Henson's The Storyteller on a single disc.

Conekiller

On the Cruise!
Viva la Resisty! ehh. Resistahnse

this is the best news I've heard all day (my Aunt just had a baby, so that bars "the whole month")

I plan on buying them all. I could care less aobut extras or not (but would prefer them) as long as we get every ep as close to "un censored' as humanly possible (i'm looking at you Horrible X-Mas)

Conekiller

On the Cruise!
Good interview.

I want the boxes sooo bad now

here's hopin the DVDs get a wide release to lots of mainstream stores too (Walmart, Target, BestBuy, Toys R us etc)

J.C.

Citizen of Cobra-La
Very informative interview, Joshua. Thanks!

From Interview said:
There will be three double disc sets. The box will be offered once all three sets are out. There will be a limited number of boxes, say either five to seven thousand (we haven't decided yet). These will be pre-order only and come with additional extras (these haven't been solidified yet). The price hasn't been set yet due to the... unusual nature of this box. We are debating two designs right now (one is a stuffed pig the other Zim's house :: pictures coming soon:: ), we have to figure out which is the best way to go so a lot is still up in the air.

Keeping my fingers crossed on the stuffed pig box design. Either way, I am so getting this.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.

Featured Posts